Chapter 16

IZUKU'S P.O.V

I grinned at the boys next to us and shifted my body so I was now straddling Kami. "You ok with this?" I double checked with Kami that he was comfortable with kissing me.

"Yeah, lets get give them a show" he grinned and put his hands on my waist, I had a hand on his chest with the other in his hair.

We connected our lips in a slow and gentle kiss, I licked Kami's bottom lip asking for permission to which he gladly opened his mouth giving me permission.

I gently massaged his tongue with mine earning a small moan into my mouth.

As we kissed we could hear Kachan and Kiri breathing more and more heavily, I pulled away from Kami panting and whispered in his ear.

"Think they've learned their lesson?" He chuckled and whispered back "I think we should give them more" I grinned at the fact my best friend thinks the same way I do.

We connected out lips once again into a deep kiss, I felt Kami's hands move to my butt giving it a tight squeeze. I moaned into Kami's mouth and rolled my hips forward grinding against him.

We pulled away breathing rapidly grinning at each other proud that we got our boyfriends all hot and bothered.

"Fucking hell" Kachan said pitching quite a tent in his pants as well as Kiri. "Yep totally get it now" Kiri said trying to cover himself, Kami and I laughed as I got off him.

"That was fun, also Kami your a really good kisser" I smiled at Kami giggling a little "Thanks, you are too. That thing you did with your tongue was nice" Kami smiled at me.

"You can thank Kachan for that, he does it to me when we kiss and I love it" I winked at Kachan causing him to smirk proudly.

We all laughed and continued to hang out the rest of the day teasing each other and playing video games.

It was a lot of fun, I'm glad were all good friends.

___________ Time skip ___________

Today we're having hero training and I finally get to use my quirk, nobody has seen me use it yet so I'm really excited.

We got out to the training field and Aizawa and Allmight were waiting for us. I ran and hugged Aizawa since I was busy with Nezu and Kachan and didn't see him that much this week.

"Hey there problem child go wait with Bakugou ok?" I nodded and ran back to Kachan holding his hand.

We were doing one on one matches and I was paired up with Todoroki I think he has 2 quirks.

Before my match Kachan was against that bitch Uraraka she tried to make him float but Kachan ended up knocking her out.

When he came back I gave him a kiss as congratulations, he seemed happy that everyone saw us kiss now knowing I belong to him.

While we waited for my turn we were talking with Kami and Kiri, Kachan was holding my waist while Kiri did the same with Kami.

Kami and I smiled at each other knowing they are both very protective of us.

"Todoroki and problem child" I giggled at the name and got on the stage, Kachan gave me a thumbs up telling me I can do this.

When we heard Allmight yell start Todoroki shot a big slab of ice at me, I used my cat reflexes to jump away then in a split second I was a big white lion.

I heard everyone gasp in shock then noticed Kachan looking at me happily, I turned my attention back to the fight.

I growled at him but he shot another slab of ice at me this time bigger, I used the strength of a gorilla and bear to slam the ice.

The ice shattered and shot through the air back at Todoroki when he tried to protect himself I grabbed his clothes in my teeth and swung him out of bounds.

I changed back to human and ran to Kachan "I won yaaay" he picked me up smiling at me "You did amazing, love"

I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek he went a little red, I think he looks so cute when he blushes.

Everything is perfect.......... I just miss my family.

AIZAWA'S P.O.V

"So your telling me the League Of Villains just... called and said they're giving them selves up and then sent there location?"

"Pretty much yeah, We just don't know if its a trap" I nodded, they're giving them selves up? But why after so many years? Is it because of Izuku?

I listened to Tsukauchi as he explained the plan, I'm going in first to cancel the warp gates quirk then the rest will follow to catch Shigaraki and his master.

I just hope there's not some kind of trap or even worse a way to take Izuku back, I don't want him to be taken away from us.

I've gotten closer to him and I care for him, he deserves so much, I know him and Bakugou are dating and I'm glad they are happy together.

871 words