Chapter 45 🍋

️SLIGHT SMUT⚠️

IZUKU'S P.O.V

For the rest of the week we all spent the school day together, we spent some time with Mama and Shiggy too. Shiggy and Mama were happy for me when I told them about my three boyfriends.

When we got back from school we would all hand out watching movies and playing video games, at night we would do some "Adult stuff" as Kami calls it.

Today is Friday and after school Kami and I are going to the mall to shop for some lingerie, we were both exited to be honest.

I tried to forget about me feeling uneasy a few days ago but I know something will happen to me and I'm scared for my boyfriends.

I was just about ready for the day wearing mine and Kami's matching outfit from when we first started dressing pretty.

Kachan hugged me from behind telling me I look beautiful, I smiled and pecked his cheek. Kiri came and joined the hug saying we looked too cute together.

I giggled and gave him a kiss he deepened it sticking his tongue in my mouth "Mmmm" when he pulled away Kachan was smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to Kami who was sat at the vanity doing his makeup, I smiled at him through the mirror and kissed his head "You look amazing"

He blushed and smiled back at me "Thank you" I held his hand pulling him out of the chair and we told the boys we were heading out.

Kachan and Kiri gave us both a kiss goodbye and we left the big room we all shared, Dad made my room into a bigger one so that we could all stay together.

We pretty much have a whole floor to ourselves now. When we got into the elevator I wrapped an arm around Kami's waist resting my head on his chest.

I honestly love being the smallest of all of us, Kami smiled at me and kissed my head. When we got to the common room we told everyone we were going out and said goodbye.

We walked to the bus stop and took it all the way to the mall, when we got to the mall we looked around for a while and grabbed a bite to eat.

We finally made it to the store we came for and picked out a few different sets, I could tell Kami was nervous so I held his hand and led him to a changing room and locked the door.

"Don't worry baby, lets try them on and see how we feel about them. If you don't like it we don't have to buy it" he nodded his head and smiled.

We both stripped our clothes and changed into the lace underwear we chose, mine was a light blue while Kami's was a cute black flowered one.

When Kami was done I just stared at him, he looked so beautiful in that "Kami you look incredibly" he blushed and looked down at the floor.

I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his waist, I traced down his waist to the waistband of the underwear and gently pulled them until they snapped onto his skin.

He yelped in surprise and rested his hands on my shoulders, I looked into his eyes and then shifted my gaze to his plump lips.

I bit my bottom lip as I leaned in closer to his face, to my surprise Kami gripped the back of my neck pulling me close so that he could kiss me.

Our lips connected in a passionate kiss, his lips were soft and felt really good against mine. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for me.

I pushed my tongue in and slowly swirled our tongues together as the kiss got more and more heated, I moved one hand onto his thigh lifting it so he wrapped his leg around me I squeezed his thigh gently.

He moaned into my mouth sending shivers down my body, I could feel myself getting exited and pushed myself against Kami only to find he was just as exited as me.

We grinded against each other desperately trying to get off, after a while we both finished and calmed down as we got back into our outfits.

We bought the things we wanted and made our way to a small cafe so we could grab a drink and chat for a while, it was a lot of fun and I liked that sometimes Kami was a blushing mess.

Kami would sometime surprise me with his boldness like when we were talking and he suddenly pressed his foot between my legs.

I love how unpredictable he can be, the day was going great and Kami seemed to be enjoying it to which is perfect.

Kiri and Kachan texted us every hour or so to make sure we were ok, it was so cute when they would worry for us.

Kami and I had almost finished our drinks when I got a text from an unknown number, I clicked on the text and read it.

'If you don't want anything to happen to that cute yellow haired boy your sitting with leave the cafe right now and don't make a scene'

I sighed and took a deep breath as I looked up at Kami looking at me confused.

911 words