002

—FRIDAY, 1:30PM

HE, watched you from a far as you waited in line for your drink. He couldn't help but wonder, if you were a sweet tooth or did you like things strong and dull. He could be both if you'd prefer, sweet and kind while being dominant and rough. He'd be anything you'd like, he found crazy how he's only taken a look at you and your already making his heart race.

he wanted the same for you. No, he needed you to feel the same way, he wanted to see your flushed face and stuttered words escaping your lips as he shows you exactly how he felt. But it was far to early now.

No, he needed you to 'accidentally' run into him, have some small talk of his hero duties before he shifts everything to you. Have his numerous questions answered once and for all.

was it to fast?

of course not. no, the pace was perfect. besides he was just aching to finally have you to himself.

His phone buzzed, quickly taking it out to see the unknown number with paragraphs of information,

He smiled. He'd had to return the favor to the person for such worthy information.

Now, you were no stranger to him. He knew you from head to toe, your birthmarks, your eye color, your family history. And more importantly what you were here for.

It's fascinating what a single villain can find of a person in an hour. Almost like they were watching you 24/7.

that was ridiculous of course. You just happened to be a niece of the Tokyo's most popular designer. A friend of his too.

Hmm, he thought.

So many ways to meet a person like you. It has to be fate. Oh, how he dreamed of something like this..he never thought he was capable of such a thing called love.

He swore his pupils turned to hearts when they fell on you. All it took was a second, and boom. He's already head over heels for you,

How romantic is that?

© -Dxliqhted