005

-FRIDAY, 4:30 PM

THE meeting went as you thought, your aunt easily becoming the hero's friend quickly which was frankly hard to believe from a far seeing how they were complete opposites.

Nevertheless, you collected your things from the office. Jeanist was yet to give you a reply on your ideas, just a simple nod along the way of the presentation to show he was listening but nothing else before getting up to speak with his assistant.

Your fingers tapped rapidly along your knee, your designs were good or so you were told. It gave you confidence but right now it ceased to exist as everyone around had seemed to ignore your presence.

"y/n ~" your aunt sang, her eyes closed with a smile as she walked towards you. Your head lifted rapidly, your negative thoughts disappearing as your attention was captured, a loud huff escaping your lips as you see it's only your dear aunt.

"Auntie, did you hear about anything yet?" you asked only for her to stare blankly at you, "what do you mean..? She questioned as she stopped in her tracks, her eyes narrowing in thought as she tried to understand what you were asking.

"Jeanist? My presentation..." you gave her the key words to see her eyes slowly widen, "Oh yes! What about it hun?" she cheered, returning to her bright manner as she strutted back to jeanist desk to look through some papers, "well his thoughts..I-"

She laughed as she glanced at you past the papers, "oh sweets, he loved it. We're just waiting for a guest to arrive before proceeding any further." she spoke, before continuing to read on the paper.

You hummed in acknowledgement, studying her appearance. A pair of round tortoise glasses resting on top of her short messy hair, no matter how much you tried she refused to give you any right to mess up her natural curls of her bob.

Her eyes a light shade of brown to go with her coffee tinted hair--light bags under her eyes to show exactly how much she spent tailoring outfits before completely knocking out on her office couch. Her attire on the other hand never faltered, she seemed professional and to be quite honest rich, which wasn't far from the truth either. You believed one of your sketched dresses would suit her well, you'd have to tell her about it later-

You heard a few laughs down the hall accompanied with some cheers of happiness that you could only assume was from the arriving guest, "must be them! Come on now y/n. It's rude to not greet them, especially if they work in your fields." she spoke, her eyes narrowing as she prepared to tell you the same she's always had with a finger pointed in your direction, "Connections, y/n. Connections." she smiled as you repeated the same words back to her with an eye roll,

"yes, yes..I'm aware of the infamous words." you spoke before getting up and following her to the door, "who do you think jeanist was waiting for?" she laughed once more, "well..."

"It's you-"

A/N ;

I know i said i was going to publish the whole book. And i was-

but wouldn't it just take away the fun and mystery of reading a yandere book..?

so, more frequent updates. possible double updates from here and there <3

stay safe, xoxo

© -Dxliqhted