Back Story

A/n: I really do not know how to put the story of how Sunoo and Sunghoon, Jia and Yuna became best friends. And how Yuna and Sunghoon stared dating. So that's what I am gonna tell in this note.

Sunoo and Yuna were already in the same high school when Jia joined the school. Jia at that time was kinda friends with Sunoo's sister Somi but they didn't really talk that much cuz they were in different sections but Yuna got quite close to Jia as they were in one class. Also the fact that Jia was an really good at many things and was the only one who gave a head to head competition to Sunoo was Jia, so Yuna liked her. Yuna didn't like the fact that Sunoo kept bragging about how good he was so she always supported Jia. Sunoo always dispised Jia for the same reason.(This was beginning of their bickering which still continues till date.)Later Yuna and Jia also went to the same college together. Jia ended up begging Yuna to be her secretary cuz she couldn't trust anyone else but her...and Yuna being her best friend gladly accepted though she doesn't really need to work cuz she is from a very wealthy family. In these years their friendship became stronger.

Sunoo and Sunghoon met at the college where Sunghoon was Sunoo's senior, one year older. In no time, they became friends and soon best friends as well. When Sunoo became the CEO and searching someone for a secretary position, Sunghoon asked him if he could have it and Sunoo without a doubt agreed though he had offered Sunghoon the Vice President position. Sunghoon's salary hence is the same as that of a vice president.lol Sunoo really loves his hyung.😊😊

As for Yuna and Sunghoon, they first met at business party in which they had come along with Sunoo and Jia. Then, coincidences happened (or were made to happen😉) and they started meeting each other more often and eventually Sunghoon confessed his feeling to Yuna. Sunoo and Jia do not have a clue about their relationship cuz they thought it won't be good if they tell them as they are always bickering each other. So Yuna and Sunghoon secretly hope this fake dating can somehow get them closer so they can tell them about themselves.

And now you know how it started...😁😁