24

Jia POV

I woke to see an amazing view. Sunoo was seeking peacefully like a baby.

All the memories of last night flashed in my head and I smiled. I slowly removed myself from his embrace and went straight to the washroom. 

After that I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was cooking when suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. Sunoo was back hugging me.

I blushed and turned to face him

I blushed and turned to face him. I gave him a quick pecks but he pulled me back and kissed me.

 "If I knew this side of you, I would have never hated you in the start you know." I stated.

"You never let me show you that side of me. You were always bickering with me." He argued.

"Oh yeah? Then who was that who was jealous of me in the school huh?" I said.

He just pouted and left the kitchen. I giggled and went back to making the breakfast. 

We were having breakfast and he spoke up, "Jia, we are married, we confessed to each other as well so now I think we should go on a date." 

I started laughing at him. "People normally date then confess and then get married! And by the way we did date remember?" I reminded him.

"Yeah, but that doesn't really count." He said.

"I know, I was just teasing you." I said.

"Yeah whatever." He said and rolled his eyes and just laughed at him.

Was he always this cute? 

Time skip 

Jia POV

I am getting ready for our date now. After our conversation in the morning, he convinced me to go on a date. He didn't even tell me where we were going. Anyways I wore my outfit.

 Anyways I wore my outfit