7

Sunoo POV

In the last few days a LOT has happened. Jia and I met each other's parents, our wedding was fixed, wedding shipping was done...they were thousands of phone calls from literally everyone congratulating me on my engagement. 

My mom is sooo happy that I am getting married as I am the last sibling to get married. My elder brother, Soobin ( 3 years older) also has a kid now. Somi is also married. 

My father was quite shocked when he heard the news... He never expected me to get married like this. All of a sudden but he was also happy for me. He always worried that I would die single.

 Only if he knew it's just for an year.

I hope they would understand me.

My wedding is next Friday. I don't know what's gonna happen.

Time skip to the wedding day

Jia POV

 Here I am getting ready for my "marriage".

Just how I wish all of this never happend.

My mom came in and looked at me.

"Oh my baby is looking so beautiful!"she said. Suddenly her eyes turn glossy as she became emotional, "I am so happy for you" she said and took me in her embrace.

My father came in and asked, "Jia, Are you ready?"

I looked at him and nodded. He then took my hand and we headed outside.

As I was walking down the aisle, all the memories the incidents that happended in the past one and a half month started flashing in front of me.

When we reached the end, my father put my hand in Sunoo's hand and said, "She all yours now. Take good care of her." He smiled slightly and went and Sunoo and I looked at each other.The Priest started the vows....

Time skip

"Mr. Kim Sunoo, do you take Ms. Yang Jia as your lawfully wedded wife?" The Priest asked."I...do." He said.

The Priest turned towards me and asked, "Ms. Yang Jia, do you take Mr. Kim Sunoo as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I glanced at Sunoo for a second and replied, "I do."

" I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

( A/n: I am sorry if there is any mistake...but I am not a Christian so please understand....Thank you.)

Sunoo and I looked at each other again when he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

As our lips touched I forgot everything. I was lost in the kiss. In the last few weeks we kissed each other a lot of time but I never had this kind of a feeling. This kiss was different...

We slowly parted and I got back to my senses. I saw people were clapping and cheering for us. We went to the place where our parents were standing.

"Congratulations!" They all said at the same time.

"Thank you mom and dad and Mr and Mrs Kim." I said.

" It's eomma and appa now dear." Mrs Kim- I mean Eomma said.

"Yeah..." I said and smiled at her.

Then one by one everyone started coming to us to congratulate us. For some time I forgot it is a contract marriage.

Eomma came towards us and said, "Sunoo, Jia come you guys need to face together." And took us to the centre of the hall.

We looked at each other and then held hands and danced with each other looking at each other in the eyes. Now everyone's attention was at us.

"They are so adorable." I heard someone said.

"They look perfect together, a match made in heaven." Said another.   

And there were many more things people kept saying while we were dancing.

After everything was over Sunoo and I went to his home...well it's also mine for the next one year.

well it's also mine for the next one year

(A/n: Ignore the background

(A/n: Ignore the background.😅)

Sunoo showed me my room.

All my belongings were already there

All my belongings were already there. I changed from my gown into my payjamas, laid on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

It was a loooong day...

(A/n: Finally they are married!! BTW I want to remind you that I DO NOT own  any of the pictures but the content is mine ;) So till the next chapter, bye!!💜💜)