nineteen

Luz p.o.v

we walk out of the bathroom and i was holding her hand. my heart was pounding. i just had the time of my life. i literally picked up Amity in my arms while we made out! and we made out for ten minutes! i was over the moon. it was practically a dream. i like that girl way too much, i felt like my heart was going to explode in a million pieces.

we walk to my room and i close the door behind us. i still had Amity's hand in mine and we walk over to my bed. i sit down and she comes and stands between my legs. she put her arms around my shoulders and i wrap mine around her waist. i pull her close and bury my face into her stomach. she giggled and started playing with my hair, it felt so nice to have my hair played with, but i had a better idea for right now. i tightened my grip around her and lifted her off the floor as i stand up.

"Luz! what are you doing? put me down!" Amity yells out worried why i picked her up. i laugh and turn around her still tightly being held. i smack her down onto the bed yelling 'takedown' as i hear her yell out. she went down with a thud as i was still wrapped around her. i let go and look up to Amity, panic was on her face until we made eye contact. once we made eye contact we started laughing our asses off as she kept telling me between laughs how scared she was.

my door busts open as Hooty, Eda, and King all come through the door. Eda was holding a butter knife as King held up a rolled magazine, Hooty of course just sat there with nothing except with what he was wearing i think he was out in the garden. "WHO BROKE IN?!" Eda screams out panic on her face throwing her head around my room to look for intruders. i start to crack up laughing again.

"Eda no one is here, i threw Amity against the bed. don't worry." i tell her between my giggles as i laid where i was still on Amity's stomach.

"yeah Eda she just 'threw her against the bed'." King tells Eda putting up air quotes. my face turns bright red as i look up to see Amity was just as red.

"no! we haven't even done anything King!" i defend myself.

"well your faces say different." he slyly remarks.

"what did i tell you about having sex at my house?!" Eda yells out running over to me and hitting me in the head with the handle part of the butter knife. i instinctively grab the top of my head to shield the attacks.

"Eda! Eda! i swear! we haven't done anything!" i yell out keeping hold of my head. i hear her grumble in response and stop hitting me. i lift my arms from my head and look up at her.

"you promise?" she asked sternly crossing her arms.

"yes! yes! please stop hitting me." i beg out to her. she smiles at me and you could see her gold tooth.

"alright kid i believe you, but only because you usually never lie to me." she tells me giving me a pat on my head. "oh and Amity, how long are you staying for? nothing bad or anything just wondering." Eda asked the green and brown haired girl.

"until later tonight, Luz said she'll walk me home." she tells the owl lady sitting up.

"alright that sounds like a plan, oh by the way i'm not making dinner tonight. i'm too lazy from all the scamming i had to do yesterday." she huffs out the last part.

we all agree and everyone went their separate ways again since the commotion went down. i plop back down on my bed and look at the ceiling taking a big huff of air. my vision became blocked from puzzled golden eyes. "what's wrong?" her eyebrows furrowed.

"nothing, nothing." i reassured, "just bored. anything you want to do?" i ask reaching up to Amity's face to move her hair so i could have a better look at her.

"do you wanna go to the library? it's usually not as busy during the weekend days so maybe you could get away with being as loud as you are." she leered giving me a cocky smile. i roll my eyes and look back to her.

"sounds wonderful to me sweetpea, you're so smart." i flirted with her giving just as much as a cocky smile. her face drops and her face turns bright red. i giggle and move up onto my elbows so i was much closer to her face. "why's your face so bright, Blight?" i pointed out, which just made her face brighter as she covers it with her hands. i sit up and sit right in front and facing her. "cat got your tongue? if it hurts i could kiss it better" i offer keeping up my teasing. i look to see her ears were even bright red. i laugh and reach up to her hands, i made sure to be gentle on grabbing them and bringing them away from her face. "awe mi amor don't hide your face. it's cute when you blush." i giggle out trying to get her to look at me.

"shut up." she mutters, still facing away from me. i could tell she didn't mean it.

"make me." i provoked taking her hands in mine and getting closer to her face, still looking away and not making eye contact. when i only got a huff and no response i knew what i had to do. "you leave me no choice." i tell her slyly. i lean into her cheek and lick it. she gives out an 'eep' and brings her hand up to her cheek and sharply turns to face me.

"Luz Noceda!" she yells out to me, face still bright red. "don't lick people!" she yells out in defense. i start rolling over dying and ended up leaning too far back and falling straight to the floor with a loud thud. when i opened my eyes i saw Amity looking over the bed smirking. "karma." she mocked.

this girl is literally perfect.