twenty-four

Amity p.o.v

we stayed for around an hour listening to the choir from the room above, i loved their singing. Luz didn't seem bored about watching them which was good. i would feel bad to make her just sit there for me. after the choirs practice we left the building.

"what do you wanna do?" the tall girl holding my hand asked.

"we could go to my house, it's not too far from the campus. and that way i can show you around." i offer up to her.

"sure why not." she shrugs her shoulders agreeing. we then made our journey to my place. after about a 10 minute walk we were back to the apartment. we walk up the steps and i pull out my keys from my pocket, i made sure to grab them before we left the owl house. i unlock the door and open it walking in and stepping to the side for Luz to enter. "wow." she says while entering.

"yeah sorry my siblings leave a mess." i apologize taking off my shoes, Luz noticing and taking off hers as well.

"there is literally only a few blankets messed up on the couch, this isn't even messy." she laughs out, "you must have thought that my house was a pig sty."

"no, no. that's not true at all. your house is very homey and clean. since my place is more modern it looks weird when things are out of place." i try to defend not wanting to make fun of her house at all.

"i know what you mean mi amor, it's okay." she reassured placing a hand on my head. she looks around the place making a comment on how cool it was.

"i'm pretty sure the twins are out for work, so they'll be back in a hour or two." i inform the taller girl inspecting how big the tv was.

"how the fuck is it so big?" she asked bewilderedly stretching her arms out to compare it to the tv i laugh at her wonder over something so simple.

"Em and Ed had lots of money saved up from over the years of our childhood, so they bought whatever they wanted when they moved out. and of course one of their dumb purchases had to be the biggest tv in walmart." i joked walking up to the girl still inspecting the flatscreen.

"wow. but anyways show me your room! i wanna see how much of a clean freak the girl i'm talking to is." she mocked. i rolled my eyes and asked her to follow me, i take her up the stairs to my loft. "i knew it!" she yells out.

"what did you know?" i questioned.

"that your room would be perfect." she laughs going to wonder around my room, looking at things. "this place looks so cool. i like it here."

"wanna see something cooler?" i offered to the latina looking out my window. she turned to me and agreed. i bring her back to the living room i point at the sofa telling her to sit, which she obliged. i sit next to her and grab the remote and a blanket. i put on 'The Good Witch Azura: the tv show'.

"i love this show!" she yells out turning to me. i laughed and agreed it was good, she turned her head back to the tv. i moved closer to her and set my head against her shoulder. i felt her move her arm and put it around my shoulders, i leaned into her touch more.

we watching the tv until my siblings got back. i hear the door become unlocked and turn towards the door, catching Luz's attention and having her look over to the door too.

"oh Amity!" i hear Ed yell out, "i can hear the tv on!" i let out a sigh of disappointment.

"good job brother." i say turning back to the tv.

i hear a loud pitched scream, i jump out from Luz's grasp as she jumped in response too. i snap my head towards my siblings death glare ready. and there was Em her eyes shiny and in awe as she stared right at me. "you brought her here?!" she yells in joy, running over as i heard Ed close the door and make his way over too. "awe look at this cutie, Ed!" she yells ushering him over with her hand and motioning to Luz.

my face was becoming bright red in embarrassment, i look to see Luz absolutely panicked being surrounded by the twins. "alright, calm down. you'll give Luz a heart attack." i tell the twins grabbing their ears taking a few steps back, them owing in response. i let go of their ears and they give me a hug.

"we didn't know you were going to bring her here." they say in sync crushing me. i groan and roll my eyes in response. i turn to see the latina stifling laughs and i become brighter red.

the twins let go of me and turn to the tall brunette. "oh how rude of us." Emira says.

"we forgot to introduce ourselves." Edric finishes, they both hold their hands out to Luz. she each gives them a hand shake. "i'm Edric, this is my sister Emira. so nice to meet you finally Luz." Ed says both twins standing up straight.

"thank you, it's nice meeting you guys too." Luz smiles to them.

the twins turn to each other and then turn to me, the pink that was starting to leave my face came back. i knew exactly what they were thinking. as soon as i go to say something i become interrupted by the twins. "would you like to join us for dinner Luz?" they ask.

"sure." she agrees shrugging. she looks over and we made eye contact. my face practically a tomato now as i move the stray hairs from my face.

"yay!" both twins yell excited. oh lord this was going to be interesting.