Sparring match

*My Black little roses I am sorry I been gone. I am back now. And here is a chapter for you. I know there are some grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. As I said before I do not have an editor to help me out. WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of cursing, violence, and sex. Im not good at writing sex scenes but ill never get better until I try.... :} Enjoy*

I don't know how they did it but they did. Someone screamed in my head and woke me up out of my sleep. My heart was beating rapidly as it slammed against my chest. My mate was up as well looking at me worriedly.

"Kaiya whats wrong?" King asked. I was going to respond until someone else screamed in my head.

~"Luna! We need you!"~ They screamed in my head. I whimpered and held my hand between my hands. A headache started to form because of all the yelling. I jumped up and scrambled for my clothes.

"The pack is calling me!"I said in a panic to my mate. Once we were dressed seconds later, I ran out of our room.

~"You need to bring your ass! We are under attack!"~ Reed screamed through the link. I gritted my teeth and jumped down the spiral steps to the bottom floor. King did the same and we came through the door tearing it off the hinges. I couldn't believe that we had to rogue attacks in the same month. What was going on? Was my pack becoming weak? I had a lot of questions running through my head at the same time.

"Damn it! I just can't have a break!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I hate rogues. I felt like a typical werewolf with rogue problems. I wanted to spill blood. That's actually what happened. There were more rogues then I thought. I stopped and looked around assessing the situation. I looked at my mate and smirked.

"Love be careful- My mate didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because a wolf attacked him. His body flew across the yard with the wolf on top of him. It was like everything was in slow motion. One second my mate was suspended in the air. The rogue opened his mouth to clamp around my mates neck ready for the kill. I ran as quickly as I could to help my mate. I had never seen someone shift so fast before. Before they landed on the ground and before the rogue could close its mouth around my mates neck, he shifted. I stopped and stared in awe. Once they landed my mate was on top tearing a chunk out of the rogue's throat. I couldn't stand there and stare because I had to help out my pack members. I shifted and attacked any rogue in my way. I hated fighting but I guess it was necessary. I clamped my jaws around a rogues neck and felt the bone snap underneath my teeth. Soon enough all the rogues were killed and we were left with another mess to clean up. Someone handed me a dress and I shifted putting it on. I was furious. I thought that with the new rules in motion and border control that it would be impossible for any rogue attacks. I felt like a failure again.

"Who the fuck was on border control!?" I screamed across the field. It grew quiet and I knew that I scared them. I didn't care at the moment. My face felt sticky with blood and my mate stood beside me just as angry. Right now even in my anger I wouldn't mess with myself. Antonio stepped forward with 3 other pack members. They looked nervous as well as they should be.

"We are on border control," Antonio said pointing at himself and then to three other people.

"So what happened? How the hell did we just get attacked by rogues when we have border control going on you fucking stupid assholes?!" I screamed again. I was letting it loose. MiiMii even shrunk back in the corner of my mind intimidated by me. The border control bowed their heads in shame.

"We don't know Luna. We were keeping watch and then the next thing we knew a herd of rogues came our way. We don't know how they got across our territory undetected but they did and that's when we called you," Antonio said. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair, My hands were coated in blood and that brought a flashback of when I found Marcy dead. I shook my head and glared at them. Something was going on. I needed to find out what.