Weakness from an Alpha and agony

*Here is a chapter for you. There might be some little steamy scenes in this nothing to serious. And some violence so Im warning ya. I know there are spelling mistake and grammar mistakes so go easy on me. But if I DO do something that's a big mistake let me know. I wish I had an editor...im thinking about asking my sister to be my editor for me or something. Anyways enjoy my Black little roses :]*

I followed Macclain and her brother to the Alphas office. It made me sick. I could smell his weakness from his fear and I couldn't believe how pathetic he could be when his whole pack was out there suffering. Macclain knocked on the door but no one answered. She rolled her eyes and opened the door anyways. Their Alpha was a nice looking man although his eyes looked bruised from lack of sleep and the depressing air about him. I wonder how he became this way. He looked up at me once I steeped closer. His eyes grew large and he practically almost had a heart attack. I was confused and raised a brow at him.

"Alpha," I said nodding my head at him. He didn't say anything which made me roll my eyes.

"Alpha Rain, this is Kiaya Luna of The Great Five pack. She came here to help us. She said that she is willing to let us stay with her pack and become one so that pack wouldn't be vulnerable," Macclain said staring at him. He still didn't say anything just stared at me. I grew irritated. My fist slammed on his desk.

"Damn it! Are you a man or not?! I need you to make the right decision for you pack," I said narrowing my eyes at him. He swallowed.

"Yes thank you for your help," Rain said with a raspy voice. Maccalin looked at me surprised.

"So she gets the Alpha to speak. Bravo," Macclain said giving me a smile. I turned my attention back to Rain.

"I would like to understand you situation better so, when I come back to pick up the pack I would like you to explain your depression to me. And let me remind you that you would no longer be Alpha once you step foot on my lands," I said waiting for him to respond. Rain took a deep breath and nodded.

"Until you return I shall get my pack ready for the move. It's the least I can do," Rain said. I smiled at him.

"That is the last job you has as Alpha and I hope you do your best. We will be back in two months to get you guys maybe sooner. By then the mansions should be done," I said looking out the window. It was later than I expected.

"Do you guys have enough room so that we could stay?" I asked hoping that I wouldn't have to sleep on the plan. Although we always take first class I still hate to sleep on a plane.

"Yeah of course. Our pack is small so when we were attacked our numbers went down from seventy eight to thirty. They burned a lot of our houses but not all," Macclain said simply. I nodded. I haven't slept at all since we left from Michigan. We left Rain to his own depression and headed to one of the houses that survived. Macclain opened the door to the empty house and stepped aside so that we could enter.

"You guys can keep this house until you decide to leave. Since Alpha Rain didn't have a Beta and the Luna found her mate, we didn't have anyone in charge so I took over," Macclain said looking around the empty home. It was nicely done but you could tell that it wasn't used.

"Since you've been doing such a nice job keeping the piece here I might have a position for you," I said to her. She smiled and left without saying anything more. I yawned and headed to a room that I didn't care what it looked like and fell asleep.

*KING*

"I know what you are doing and not matter what you can't take me from her," I said to my mom trying to keep my anger in check.

"You are mine. I'm not going to let anyone just come up and take you away from me. Your father and I were blessed when we adopted you. I just can't let you go," My mother said. I felt my glare soften.