Our new pack

*There are only a few more chapters left guys. Maybe one or two. Anyways im going to try to update more frequently to get this story done to start on my other stories and a new genre im trying to write. Any yaoi fans? Yes? No? Please enjoy this chapter and tell me what you guys think. Seriously guys please comment and vote. Love you guys.*

My legs felt like jello as I walked into the kitchen. I was famished and tired because me and King been going at it for a couple of hours. I only had on one of his tee shirts as I made sandwiches for him and I which he adored.

I grabbed the bread and meat and all the other things needed to make sandwitches. That was forgotten though when I felt his muscular arms wrap around my waist and his lips kiss the back of my neck after he moved my hair out the way. I shivered and then turned into his arms and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He groaned into my mouth which caught my body on fire all over again. The food momentarily forgotten I slithered my tongue into his mouth and kissed him back. I was placed on the counter as he kissed me and I felt his hands grip my thighs. I could smell his arousel which in turn made a growl pour out of my lips. I gripped Kings head and roughly brough him closer. His fingers found the warmness between my legs and he began to play with the wetness there. I moaned at his touch and couldnt help my self when I bit his ear. I thought I bit a little to hard until I heard a satisfied grunt.

I was breathless as his fingers worked my walls. I felt them clench around his finfers and felt my heart rate pick up as the anticipation grew as to what was going to happen. I was startled and sucked in a breath as I heard the door bang open and Reed rush in. Her eyes popped out of her head when she spotted us. She didnt even noticed where his hands were as she gawked at us.

"So its true?" Reed asked quietly. I raised a brow at her my lust pushed to the side, and waited for her to elaborate what she meant. "King is really alive," She answered herself after no one said anything for a while. She looked at me then with tears in her eyes. "Im so happy right now," Reed muttered. I was surprise to see tears in her eyes. I smiled at her.

"It was the fates," I said to her. She gave a nod.

"But how could this happen?" She asked still gaping at him.

"Some questions are left to be unanswered," I said remembering what was said to me before or something close to it. She gave me a short nod and then finally noticed the position she found us in. Her face turned into a frown and she gagged.

"Oh my goodness! This is so nasty!" She said backing away. I scowled at her.

"Well you are the one that just basically broke my door rushing in here," I said. Reed crinkled her nose at us and gave us a disgusted look.

"It smells like sex in here," She stated.

"Oh really?" I asked in a flat sarcastic voice. Reed sighed and then rolled her eyes.

" I came here to see if the Alpha was really alive," She said stating the obvious while pointing at him and looking at me. "And then to tell you that you needed to meet our new pack members," Reed said the tearful moment gone from earlier and replaced with the seriousness of a Beta. I was going to respond until she interupted me. "Oh and there are two Lunas here who's been waiting for you to wake up since the battle," Reed added. I frowned at her.

"Two Lunas?" I asked. Reed nodded.

"Oh! I know who they are. Remember the Alpha and Luna that I met that were both females?" King asked me. I nod my head at him.

"I understand but why are they here?" I asked. Reed smiles at me.

"Why dont you ask them. I think, in my opinion they would make good allies Kaiya," Reed said.