Lets Make up

"Kaiya*

"I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow," I said to King. We had just had finished having make up sex which is the best if I do say so myself. I was lying on his slick sweat covered chest and trailing my fingers up the middle of his stomach.

"Why?' King asked running his fingers through my hair. I sighed.

"The new members are coming tomorrow and I still dont have this messed cleaned up. I dont know why we were getting attacked and why our account numbers were looked at  and why my mother is acting crazy," I sighed again and closed my eyes.

'We will figure it out," King said. I moved away from him to sit up. The sheet dragged on my body pooling at my waist and leaving my chest bare. King eyes grew dark as he roamed my body. I smirked at him.

"Mr. Alpha we have to handle some business. Get up now," I said sliding out of bed to take a quick shower. King groaned and rolled over sinking his face into the pillow. I laughed at him and reached the bathroom cutting on the water and jumping in. Ten minutes later I was dressed and ready to go. King fell asleep with his face still in the pillow. I didnt worry because there was no way that he would die killing himself with a pillow. I left the room not bother saying anything. Im pretty sure that his senses picked up on my absence and in about twenty minutes or so.  My mother ran out on me and I wanted to know why. She seemed like she was in thought earlier and then afraid. I wanted to check up on her. Leaving out home I set out to visit my mother. It was pretty late or early if your being absolute about the time. It was around twelve at night and only a few pack members remained sitting on their porches chatting in small groups. I smiled at a few but didnt do much talking because I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. As I walked on ahead the feeling grew. I stopped in front of my mothers house and felt my eyes tear up as I smelled the metallic smell of blood. "Momma!" I yelled slamming the door open running to her room. I gasped staring at her pale body on the bed. Her wrist were cut pooling the sheets around her with crimson. I ran to her tears already falling. I grabbed her wrist trying to stop the bleeding. Her wolf was weak so she wasn't healing as fast as she normally could. I was panicking.

"KING! REED!" I screamed through the pack link. I was shaking and crying rocking her body back and forth. "Momma...why did you do this?" I mumbled resting my head in the crook of her neck. 'Please momma..." I whispered knowing that my breathing was uneven. I looked up and around her room looking for something to stop the bleeding. I didnt find any until I looked down at her sheet. I ripped through it easily tearing the fabric in slits and wrapped it around her wrist. I didnt know what to do. "KING- I started to yell through the bond but i heard someone rush into the house. King was the first one to enter followed by Reed. King stood by the door assessing everything and gasped once he saw my mother and i covered in blood. King rushing into the room and knelled  next to me. 

"Issheokayareyouhurtinanywaywhathappenedwhyistherbloodeverywhere?"King asked all in a rush. i didnt say anything but sobbed. King turned to Reed glaring at her. "Dont stand there and look like and idiot go get the fucking doctor!" King snapped using his Alpha voice unconsciously. Reed ran away frightened. King brought his attention back to me calmer then he was a second ago. "Kiaya,love, calm down and tell me what happened," King said rubbing my arms. I looked at my hands covered in blood.

'I-I dont know...I cant to talk to her and I found her like this," I whispered. I saw that doctor rush in with a first aid kit. I stood up a glared at her. "After you finish your fired," I said to her. She sucked in a breath but said nothing.

"Kiaya theres no need to fire her. You know she is a great doctor," Reed said. I turned my icy eyes on her.

"She was suppose to be in here with her and she wasnt and if she was my mother wouldn't have the chance to cut her self," I yelled. Reed shrunk back at my tone.