The parents

*Hello my black little roses (for my fans) I am back and updating for you guys. How have you been? Anyways here is another chapter for you guys. Give your opinions but don't be a monkeys butt about it okay? I would love any ideas for this story line so inbox me. I don't really prepare chapters ahead so ideas are greatly appreciated loves. I am aware of grammar and spelling mistakes so don't bash me for my lack of writing okay? ...enjoy. :}*

The inside of King's home smelled so much like him that I wanted to shift and rub my fur over everything. I resist the urge to do so because if his parents saw a big wolf rubbing on everything in their home they would really freak out.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" King yelled into the house. He disappeared out of the living room where he left me. I looked about the room and spotted a couple of pictures of King as a child. I smiled at his young face. I heard him approach the living room again and felt something cold against the nape of my neck I shivered and turned to look at my mate. "Juice?" King asked holding up a fruit punch minute maid. I smiled and took the can opening it with a fresh click and taking a gulp.

"Nothing is better than this," I said to King. He raised a brow at me.

"Oh really? I could think of some things better then fruit punch," King said suggestively. I smirked at him ready to reply when I heard his parents coming from upstairs. King looked at me with confidence and nod his head giving me the okay to take hold of the conversation that is getting ready to down. Once his parents made it into the room and spotted me his mother's blue eyes flicked to his face as if asking a question. King's father however remained neutral in his facial features.

"King do you want to introduce us to your friend?" His mother asked forming a fake smile. I could tell that the politeness was forced and that his parents weren't use to King bringing company. I could tell that my mate wasn't the type to bring girls home often and that made me smile.

"This is Kaiya," King said calmly.

"Well hello Kaiya. I'm Amellia and this is my husband Haden," Amellia said. Haden didn't say anything because his focus was on King. King shuffled uncomfortably not from his father's gaze but because he didn't know this conversation would go. I just only hoped that I was convincing enough so that my mate could be with me.

"Nice to meet you," I said to them both.

"King what is she doing here? You already know the reason we set rules," Haden said with slight anger in his voice. Haden was trying his best not to let me know about a secret I already knew about. King's lips came up a one side forming a pissed off smirk. Already the effects of being mates were in affect because I could basically feel his emotions. King was getting mad and I noted that his smirk was a sign of his anger.

"Dad please. She already knows so you don't have to play pretend," King said bluntly. I remained quiet. I wanted to see if his Alpha was coming to the surface. Which I'm sure his Wolf now knew he possessed the power of an Alpha. I wanted to see how well he could control his anger.

"What the hell are you talking about King?" Haden asked his cold mask crumbling. Amellia gave off a nervous laugh.

"I'm pretty sure that it's not the same thing you are talking about Haden," Amellia said looking at her son. King stared at his father.

"You guys she knows I'm a werewolf," King said rolling his eyes. Panic filled his parent's faces. I wanted to laugh.

"Y-you don't know what you're talking about King," Amellia said still trying to save her son from humiliation.

"May I speak?" I asked making all eyes land on me.

"This has nothing to do with you," Haden said coldly. A growl came from Kings mouth.