Coping

*This story has a couple of more chapters left. Its sad to say but I also want to work on my other stories especially 'Mi Vampiro'. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Just a heads up. This chapter is pretty sad.*

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor and the smell of antiseptic. Im pretty sure that if I was dead I wouldnt feel like shit or as if someone hit me all over my body with a travel bus. I opened my eyes and flinched at the bright florescent lights. I knew that I was in the hospital but what I didnt understand was how I was alive. I thought I died from a broken heart. I moved the thin hospital sheet from my body and lifted up the gown. There I saw a faint pink scar on my belly, already healed, from the dagger. I cried out and slide from the bed punching a hole through the wall. Julia came running in staring at me with wide eyes.

"Luna. You are still recovering. Come sit down," She said. In my anger I took her request as a demand and rushed over to her before she could blink. A couple of the other nurses ran in behind her to see me jerk her by the neck bringing her closer to my face.

"Is that a demand?" I asked. My voice raspy from my wolf crawling at the surface. I knew my hair was almost golden with the way my nails dug into Julias flesh breaking the skin. She winced at the pain.

"Luna-

"Leave bitch," I hissed out to the nurse. She scrambled away. " You better leave too before I kill you," I said to the others not looking away from Julia. I didnt care if I was known as the Luna that went crazy because my mate was gone.

"Luna..p-please...it was just a suggestion. You need t..to.. get better," Julia wheezed out. I growled at her and then threw her across the room at the wall. She gasped at the impact and fell to the ground coughing. She didnt look me in the eye as she stood up.

"Luna if you dont want to rest then im not going to force you. I just want to know how you are feeling," Julia said with concern in her voice.

"You asked how I am feeling? Are you fucking serious!? I lost my mate! I had to kill my sister! My mother tried to kill her self! My baby is-

"Luna your baby," I was at her again for cutting me off in mid sentence. Right now my wolf was so out of control that I knew I was going to kill her. Any little thing set me off. I slammed her on the ground and straddled her wrapping my hands around her kneck once again. She scratched at my hands trying to breath but no matter how hard she tried I wasnt going anywhere. Killing her would made me feel better. Killing anyone would make me feel better. Julia's fighting began to slow down as well as her heart rate. I watch in fascination at this person dying innocently under my hands. I knew that once she dies I would never go back to the Kaiya everyone once knew ever again. A couple of second later someone pulled at my arms allowing Julia to catch her breath and crawl from under me.

"Kaiya whta the fuck! You almost killed the pack doctor!" Reed yelled.

"She is not the pack doctor. I fired her!" I said trying top break free. Reed growled at Julia and pushed me to the ground pinning my arms over my head.

"Get the fuck out of here! I'll handle this!" Reed growled at her and gripped my hands tighter once I start fighting her. Julia gave me one last look. It wasnt with fear or anger. No, her eyes hald sorrow and sympathy. After a while I gave up because there was no way I was going to hurt my bestfriend. And because of last time MiiMii knew that Reed was to be untouched. I layed ther catching my breath. "Kaiya. Are you crazy? You trying to off the doctors now?" Reed asked me like I was insane. Which at this point I probably was. I looked away from her ashamed. The anger I felt earlier was replace by guilt and sadness. It was quiet for a couple of seconds which bothered me because it gave me a chance to think about everything. Reed sighed and rest her forehead on my shoulder. "Kaiya...speak to me," Reed whispered. I swallowed the lump in my throat.