The Alpha in California

* My Black little roses ...I am back yet again Heh heh. Here is another chapter for you guys to read. I wish you guys would comment and or vote pleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lol. Thanks for reading and stuff. I know there are grammar mistakes and whatnot…so yeah enjoy :]*

King had to go home so I was left alone. Man I wish his mom would stop acting like he need a tit to suck and just let him go. I felt lonely. King called a couple of times but I haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks. His mom decided to go to Paris for a summer vacation. All she really wanted to do was take my mate away from me. I sighed and looked down at the map of my land. Being that Clides pack was coming here to live with my pack so we had to make plans to build a couple more mansions on top of the other two before. It was calm around here besides that. Clide ended up being a nice friend to me so we got along just fine. There was a knock on my office door and not even 3 seconds later Clide walked in with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him.

“Whats up?” I asked suspicious.

“Oh nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip to California.” Clide asked not looking at me.

“California?” I asked surprised. Clide’s fake smile disappeared as he looked at me.

“I just wanted to see if anyone from my family made it. We were split up when they raided our land and all I keep on thinking about is my sister,” Clide said his voice becoming hoarse.

“Okay,” I said submitting. Over the last couple of weeks I’ve grown to love Clide in a sister like kind of way.

“Really,” He asked surprised like I was moments ago.

“Yep. I have nothing better to do then wait for this project to get done,” I said pointing at the stuff on my desk.

“So we can leave today?” Clide ask trying to hide his excitement.

“Why not? To hell with it,” I said standing up. I stretched and headed towards my door with Clide hot on my tail. I headed outside and walked to Reeds house. I opened her office door to find her busy talking to the pack members that are working on the project with us. “Reed,” I called out to her. She looked up and walked towards me.

“Whats up?” She asked looking at me and then Clide briefly.

“Clide and I are going to California for a couple of days so I need you to take over for me,” I said. Before Reed could respond someone called her. She took a deep breath and nodded at me before turning and jumping back into the chaos in her office. “Well that was fast,” I said leaving.

The flight there was peaceful although I didnt sleep. I have never been to California before and I enjoyed seeing the Hollywood sign. I don’t know exactly where we went but it seemed like Clides pack lived on the good side of town. I didn’t expect to see what I saw. Although the Attack on his pack was weeks ago it still smelled like ash and burned bodies. I wanted to throw up but I forced my stomach to calm down. It was worst than I expected. I looked at Clide to see him shaking with anger.

“Clide-

“Please. J-just help me find my sister. Please,” He begged me. I nod my head and didn’t say anything  as we walked through all the rubble. Some houses we still standing and you could feel the sorrow in the air. There were still some survivors around. One of the doors to the houses burst open and a girl with hair as blonde as his came running at us. I was on defense but once I heard as sob from Clide I knew that It was his sister. I expected a dramatic hug but instead she slapped him with tears in her eyes.

“ DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS YOU DIP SHIT?!” She screamed. Clide looked shocked at first and then he grabbed her in an embraced. They both stood there sobbing not caring that they were surrounded by people.

~”Pay attention to your surroundings!”~ MiiMii yelled. I didn’t what she was talking about until I heard someone charging at me. I sidestepped and felt the breeze from a fist past my face. I reacted quickly and grabbed the persons hand and twisted it so that it was behind their back. It was a girl with strawberry blonde hair.

“What the hell are you doing?” Clide asked the girl angrily. The girl tried to get out of my hold but I growled at her.

“Watch it girl. I could tell that you just shifted so you wouldn’t know when an Alpha was in your presence so i'll be nice,” I said through clenched teeth in her ear. She stiffened.

“Ajha  you can’t just attack anyone who is not familiar to you. I can’t believe you just attacked a Luna,” Clide said shaking his head.

“I-I didn’t know. Im sorry,” Ajha whimpered. I released her narrowing my eyes.

“If I was someone eles you would have been dead. I looked away from her to Clide and his sister.

“Where is your Alpha?”  I asked her.

“Hiding in his office,” Clides sister said with disgust clear in her voice. “Im Macclain by the way,” She said sticking out her hand. I shook it.

“Im Kaiya, Luna of The Great Five pack,” I said proudly. Her eyes widen and she looked from me to Clide.

“Brother is she your mate?” Macclain asked. I coughed and looked at her surprised. Clide looked at me wishfully for a second, which also surprised me, and then answered.

“No she is not my mate,” Clide said with a forced smile.

“So why is she here?” She asked confused.

“She is right here. You can asked me,” I said raising a brow. Macclain cheeks flushed and she nod her head.

“Im sorry,” She said looking away.

“I allow my pack to look at me once spoken to so you do not have to look away,” I said giving her a warm smile.

“Your different from all the other Luna’s and Alpha’s I met,” She said. I laughed.

“Anyways Macclain, we are here to take you back with us. Kaiya wanted to help our pack so right now they are building homes so that we could live with her pack,” Clide said a little louder so that everyone around us could hear although it wasn’t necessary because of our enhanced hearing.

“Why would you do that for us?” Ajha asked.

“Because I think that it is only right and that you guys deserved to live comfortably,” I said looking at everyone.

“But in order us to go you need to talk to our Alpha. We can’t just leave without saying anything. I don’t want a war between the packs,” Macclain said. I rolled my eyes.

“If your Alpha hid away in his office while you guys were under attack by rogues then I don’t think he would go against my pack especially when I am helping you guys,” I said running my hands throw my hair.

“I’ll lead the way,” Macclain said turning.

*Since this short i'll update later on. I know that the story line is slow but i have something coming up that I think you will like. Thanks for sticking to my story. Love you lots*