The Alpha

[Dedicated to lizzeth11 for following me and commenting on my story. lots of love]

*King*

I felt my muscles tense under me as I sprinted forward. I just kept running not knowing where I was going but I knew that I wasnt in Kaiya's territory anymore. I was still so angry because of our argument. It wasnt just that little thing that ticked me off but all the other stuff. I didnt like fighting with her but I just felt so angry. I stopped panting in the middle of and open field. I sat down with my head on my pawns listening to the rustle of the trees as a slight breeze hit me. Im happy that the breeze hit my nose just in time to catch the other scent of other wolves.I moved just in time as one of the wolves tried to lunge at me. He landed on the spot where I once layed and growled at me. About 4four more wolves appeared behind him baring their fangs. I growled at them because my wolf was taking them as a challenge and so was I. We couldn't communicate because we weren't from the same pack. So I stood there waiting for one of them to attack me. After a while of having a stare down one of them shifted. It was a female so I showed respect by looking on at her face. I guess she shifted because they thought that I wouldn't see her as a threat but from what I know and how my pack is I know that she was very lethal.

"Who are you?" She asked. I noticed that the other wolves relaxed once she spoken to me so I knew that she was the peacemaker. I shifted knowing that if need be I can shift at the blink of an eye.Her eyes raked my body and stopped staring at my manhood with a with a smirk on her lips. I cleared my throat and she snapped her eyes back to my face. I raised a brow at her but she only smirked at me.

" Now that you are finish raping me with your eyes can you tell your wolves that its no need to be defensive. I didnt realize I was in another packs territory," I said. She raised a brow at me.

" So you think you can just leave without explaining yourself?" She asked. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I said that I didnt mean to be in your territory so that means Im gonna go back to my pack," I said to her sarcastically. She tilted her head back and laughed like what I said was funny or something.

"You cant leave. We dont just let rogues loose you know," She said. I raised a brow at her.

"Rogue?" I asked. i shook my head at her. "Im not a rogue," i stated bored with the conversation.

"Then why are you alone crossing the Ohio territory into our pack?" She asked. I groaned at her.

"Im leaving," I said turning away from them. It was because of my Alpha instinct that I heard the shuffle of wolf paws coming towards me. I turned around quickly and caught the wolf with a kick in its gut and sent it flying hitting a tree knocking it unconcious. I was still humans so when I looked up at the others I saw that they were startled.

"Youe an Alpha?" The girl asked.

"What is your name?" I asked her instead of answering. She gulped.

"Im sorry Alpha I didnt mean to be so rude. Im the peacemaker Joan," She siad her voice wavering.I sighed and nod my head at her.

"My name is Alpha King," I said wanting to laugh at how my title and my name sound together but remained neutral. Her eyes widened.

"Your the Alpha of The Great Five pack!" Joan exclaimed. I nod my head. Joaned covered her face and then looked at me. "Would you like to meet our Alpha?" She asked. I was going to say no so that I could head back to my mate but thought better of it.

"Yes i would like to meet him," I said. i thought it would be best to make some allies although we have a strong pack already. Joan nods her head and starts to walk still fully naked. I was becoming uncomfortable. "Can you cover up?" I asked her. She laughs and turns around smirking at me.