Did I piss my pants?

*This is the last chapter of my book. Its sad to kiss this story goodbye but I have another idea for a story and its others that I have to finish so here is the last chapter. I really appreciate the readers that decided to read my story. I seriously want to thank you guys. Much much love guys. Enjoy the last chapter of 'Bite Me Not' King and Kaiya send you guys thanks. Btw check out my story Supine..if u like bxb that is*

I sat on the bank of the lake listening to the waters soft music. I was alone and it was so peaceful out here that I fell asleep. And because I fell asleep I was starving.

I stood up a little slowly because my swollen belly weighed me down. I also needed to pee so I rush to the cabin as fast as my pregnant body could allow me. Turning the knob on the door I rushed inside quickly to the bathroom. I sighed as I relieved myself and flush the toilette and wash my hands.

My stomach grumbled and I rubbed it.

"Its okay baby," I cooed. I felt a kick and laughed at the babies response. I was almost due but I didnt know what the babies sex was. King and I wanted it to be a surprise.

I wanted some chocolate. Like really really really bad! My eyes grew wide as I remember that I had a stach of m&ms. I squealed in delight and ran over to the drawer and opened it. I frowned when I saw it empty.

I was upset so I slammed the drawer closed huffing.

"Damn it," I mumbled pouting and folding my arms. I stood there for a couple of minutes looking at the drawer willing it with my mind to fill with my candy but, I knew that if I opened the drawer that It will be empty. I sighed and shook my head. I knew that I had to head back to the pack soon.

Sighing again I left the cabin and shifted into my wolf. It felt good to do so because since my pregnancy started to show King had been such a major thorn up my ass. It was rare to go out and I knew he was going to be angry at me and at Antonio for not keeping an eye on me. I kind of felt bad for getting Antonio in trouble but I wanted the space.

Leaving my ripped up clothes behind I dug my feet into the ground and broke off into a run.  

King didnt want me to run in my wolf form better yet do anything on my own because he didn't want me to 'over work' myself. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it and slowed down into a small prance as I grew closer to pack ground. I sighed and huff when King was standing there in the line of trees that surrounded the pack, with a scowl on his face and his arms folded.

"Kaiya," King growled out. I shook my head, wolfs head, at him and walked passed him. Others looked at us amused as King followed me glaring at my tail. It was the usual for him to get all possessive and it was the usual for me to totally ignore it.

Since I got pregnant and started to show, King has been way too possessive. King use to have a calm nature until now. It was annoying but at the same time I loved it.  

I waited for him to open the door and paded in after him.

"Kaiya," King growled again. I huffed and then shifted fully naked in front of him. Besides my belly being swollen I didnt look pregnant but even so King looked at me lustfully. His favorite part on my pregnant body was my breast. They,which I like, had gotten bigger.King shook his head to get out of his haze. "What did I tell you? You cant go out without someone being with you. What if something happen to you..."

I started to walk away to go find my candy. Walking into the kicken I opened the junk cabinet to smile with satisfaction. Opening the candy I popped one in and moaned out.

"Kaiya are you even listening to me?" King asked. I opened my eyes looking at him and shook my head.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'. King glared at me and then sighed after a few seconds. One of the perks of being pregnant is that King couldn't stay made at me for no longer then five seconds no matter how hard he tried.