Trying to mate

*Hello my black little roses. Im back again for you guys. I wish I had more readers and comments so that you could let me know what you think. But ill continue to write just for the fun of it okay? Im aware that there are grammar and spelling mistakes so yeah...... enjoy it :}* {WARNING: steamy scene. Its not the best but I gotta warn ya}

*KING*

It was kind of overwhelming. Everyone wanted to touch me in some kind of way and I wasn't use to the attention to this extent. But what made me happy to see was the smile on my mates face. Mate. It was still kind of weird to say but I knew that I would get use to it. Kaiya smiled warmly at the pack and that made me love her more. Love. Another word I had to get use to saying. I never would have guessed that someone I just met hours ago I could be in love with. It's funny how the laws of the universe work.

"Luna, Pack Doc wants to see you," One of the pack members said to Kaiya. Her face became from loving to serious in one split second. She nodded her head and came strolling towards me.

"We need to go love," Kaiya said seriously. She didn't wait for me to respond and walked towards the door leaving the pack house. I followed her until we came in front of another house. Kaiya didn't knock and walked straight in. The house was different from the other pack house because to me it wasn't as warm. We came into a room and Kaiya stood by the foot of a bed looking down at a woman. I assumed that the lady next Kaiya was the doctor because of the long white coat she was wearing.

"She's seems to be fine today but, she doesn't want to leave the room," The doctor said to Kaiya. Kaiya only nodded and her eyes didn't leave the women on the bed face. I could instantly see the resemblance in their features. Kaiya had caramel colored skin and long brown hair were as to the women on the bed her hair was short. That was really the only difference between the two. I looked into the woman's eyes and what startled me the most was the lifelessness of them. The spark in the Kaiya's was nowhere to be seen in this woman's eyes. What happened to Kaiya's mother?

"Hello mother," Kaiya said softly. It hurt to see Kaiya in pain looking at her mother in such a sad way. I could actually feel her pain. I wanted to make it stop. Kaiya's mother's dead eyes flicked to her face and she gave a forced small smile. I wanted to cringe but didn't want to be rude.

"Hey baby," she said with a raspy voice.

"Momma this is King my mate," Kiaya said. I took a step forward and stretched out my hand to shake hers. Kaiya's mother boney hand clasped onto mine and she shook it.

"Im Marei-Ann," she said after releasing my hand. I smiled at her and looked at Kaiya. Kiaya gave me a smile filled with love and then something astonishing happened.

"Thanks love," Kaiya's voice filled my head and I gasped. Kaiya eyes widen in understanding but she didn't say anything to me after that. "Mother you need to get up and let your wolf stretch," Kaiya said to Marei-Ann. Her mother's eyes darken which freaked me out a little because she didn't show any emotion until now. Kaiya took a couple of steps back. Even the Luna could get intimidated by the former Luna.

"I don't want to. All I here is her howling in my head because we lost our mate. Do you seriously want me to go through that agony? You have your mate with you so you wouldn't understand," Marei-Ann said coldly. Kaiya bit her lip and I could feel a pang in my chest. It wasn't coming from me but from Kiaya's increased pain by her mother's words.

"Im sorry ma. We will go," Kaiya said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room. So that explains why Marei-Ann was so lifeless. It kind of scared me a little because that could happen to me or Kiaya if we lost each other. I shook my head at the thought of losing her. No. I would never let anyone hurt my mate. We left the house that Marei-Ann currently reside in and walked into another house that was bigger than all the others.