Chapter 12

Dixie's POV: I was getting ready to go to Noah's soccer game. Addi told me that she was going to pick Charli and I up. I was wearing ripped jeans and a white cropped top it was open in the back. I put my hair in a high ponytail and some makeup on. I also brought Noah's jersey with me. Addi texted me that she was here so Charli and I walked outside. I made Charli sit in the back.

Addison's POV: Dixie told me about her and Noah's relationship but I wonder if it's going to go anywhere. I don't think they have been on any dates, or not to my knowledge. "So Dixie, how's you and Noah's relationship going?" I asked her. "Good we are just friends right now" Dixie said. "Do you guys think you'll ever date?" I asked her I was honestly really curious. "I don't know I hope so, he hasn't really asked me on a date yet." Dixie told me.

"Well I think taking things slow is a good thing, you guys seem to be getting to know each other pretty well before dating and that will make your relationship a lot stronger. Also I think that you and Noah should tell each other everything as soon as something happens or open up to each other. Trust me it makes your bond a lot stronger when your significant other knows things about you when most people don't. It shows that you guys trust each other." I told Dixie, I wanted to give her advice.

Dixie smiled. I honestly see she has been a lot happier when she started hanging out with Noah. From a best friend perspective that's a good thing. I just want Dixie to be treated properly and to be happy. We finally got there and got over to the car and wished all the guys good luck. Dixie, Charli and I all walked to the bleachers to grab a seat.

Noah's POV: I saw that Dixie had arrived and she has my jersey on. I was so happy to see her. We were warming up on the field, there was definitely some tension between the guys and I. I walk over to her and we hugged. She wished me good luck then I watched her go sit down on the bleachers. The game was about the start and I was on the first line up.

None of the guys were passing me the ball. I had to literally steal it from them. That didn't stop me. I was the captain of the team I worked hard to get there. Our team was winning and Bryce, chase and I were the only ones that scored. We were like a power trio. I was never really close with chase, and I was close with Bryce but we kinda drifted apart but I think we are becoming closer again. Jaden, Josh and Blake were not happy about it but that's to bed for them.

We won our game and the crowd went wild. I look up into the crowd and I see Dixie smiling and cheering me on. I want that to be her at every one of my games. I was so happy. She was running down onto the field and I was running into her direction so we could meet halfway. We hugged, then I picked her up and spun her around. It felt like we were in our own world. Nobody was around us. We kissed again and fireworks went off. We were both smiling at each other. Dixie makes me so happy.

I also like that she was wearing my jersey. I asked Dixie if she wanted to ride with me and she said yes. I opened the door for her and helped her in because I'm a gentleman. I went around and got into the drivers seat. I wanted to see how she would react if I put my hand on her thigh. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable of course, I see her getting uncomfortable I'll remove it. I gently place my hand on her thigh in a non sexual way, then I look over and see her smiling and she rests her hand on top of mine. My hear immediately melted. I love Dixie Jane D'Amelio.

"I really could get used to this you know." Dixie said to me I smiled and said "me too". We finally arrived at the party. I went around and opened the door for her. We walked inside hand-in-hand. I'm not much of a drinker and I don't think Dixie is either. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked Dixie kinda shouting over the loud music. "Sure just water though" she said.

I went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and I came back to where Dixie was and handed her, her drink. I look over her shoulder and see Jaden, Josh and Blake come in. I'm just going to try to ignore them. They aren't worth my time. Dixie and I were asked to play truth or dare. We both said yes. We all sat in a circle, I know for a fact I'm not choosing dare because Josh, Jaden and Blake are playing too and they will probably make me do something stupid.

After few rounds Blake asks me. "Noah truth or dare" I chose truth. "Have you and Dixie had sex yet?" Blake asked me. Everyone was staring at us. We obviously haven't had sex yet but I don't know what to say, maybe Dixie doesn't want me sharing our sex life with everyone. I was put on the spot and I didn't like it. Everyone was pressuring me to answer it and I was getting nervous. "Not that is any of your business, but no we haven't had sex." I said to him kind of annoyed.

"Good I'm sure she's not good in bed anyways." Blake said. I was mad, I don't know if Dixie have lost her virginity before, I know I'm still a virgin but I don't think anyone knows that. So I don't even know if I'm good in bed to be honest with you. I spoke up to Blake. "Blake please don't speak that way about her, I'm tired of arguing with you so I'm leaving." I grabbed Dixie's hand and walked out of there and we both sat in my car in silence. I felt like I need to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to ask that, I understand if your mad." I said to Dixie. "Don't be sorry, but Noah I need to be honest with you here, he's right I don't even know if I'm good in bed I'm probably not because I'm a virgin, I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore I-I j-." I kissed her to shut her up. "Dixie I've never actually had sex before either." I told her truthfully. I think she was in shock. I don't blame her though.

"You can only loose your virginity once, and I know that all these high school girls are just using me, I wanted to wait until I'm with my forever person, and let me tell you, I already found her." I told Dixie she looked kind of sad. "Oh... who is your forever person then?" She asked me.

I was looking straight into her eyes. I said "she is the most beautiful girl in the world, she has dark brown eyes, long black hair, around 5'6, and I'm looking right at her. Her name is Dixie Jane D'Amelio. Dixie, I love you, I love you with my whole heart, I have loved you since 9th grade. Your different and I will always love you until the day I die." I told her.

She had tears forming in her eyes. I wiped them with my thumb. She was looking at me in the eyes as well. Then she put her hand on my cheek and we both leaned in and kissed. This time it felt even more magical then before. We were both smiling our lips just collided and flowed together. Dixie looked at me and said "I love you to Noah" we were both smiling then I said. " not possible because I love you more." She laughed then I held her hand as we drove home and we both made a huge step into our relationship. I was beyond excited for the future.

Authors note: ahhhh they both said there first I love you's!! How did you like this chapter it's a longer one lol

Word count: 1450