Chapter 32

Dixies POV: tomorrow is prom, I'm honestly very excited. I get to spend it with my hot date. I can't believe I'm graduating soon, In a few weeks it will be summer break. Noah and I decided that we didn't want to risk not be able to share a dorm together at ucla so we decided to buy an apartment together. But for now graduation and prom are my top priorities. Our friends and I rented a limo. I've never really been in a limo before. I am trying to get valid Victorian, I hope I do, I think I have the highest average out of everyone graduating but I have no idea I think there are some people that are close behind me. They haven't announced that yet.

I have everything picked out for prom, I bought a beautiful dress, I decided on the hair style I'm doing and my makeup. Noah rented this beach house on Malibu beach for just the 2 of us after we leave prom. I know he is going to make it romantic. I am a lot happier now, I got the help that I need, and I continue to go see my therapist once a week. I am taking the proper vitamins for my body so it's getting the right amount of nutrients it needs. Noah stuck by me, I am forever great full for what he has done for me and changed my life for the better. I think us getting an apartment together is a huge next step into our relationship and I'm ready to take on this chapter with him.

I'm stressing right now, Addison, Charli and I are going to get ready together. Charli is going as chase's date since she still has 2 more years of high school left. I love my dress though, Noah hasn't seen it yet. I want to make sure I'll get a good night sleep so I won't be tired or have heavy bags under my eyes for tomorrow. I just wish Noah could come sleep with me or I could go to his room and sleep with him. I miss my cuddle buddy. But I'll see him tomorrow. I also packed a over night bag for after prom. Noah said he got us a private limo for when we leave just the 2 of us. I love him so much.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Dixie's POV: I woke up at 8 am to my boyfriend sending me a good morning message. He is so cute. He was already up because he had soccer practice at 7 am. I'm texting him right now and he is on break for 10 mins the he has to go back. He overcame is injury and is doing a lot better. Noah did lots a physical  therapy and the doctor said he can play soccer now. I got out of bed and turned on the shower to let the water warm up. Noah had also helped me with my confidence. Before we started dating, before I got into the shower I would look into the mirror and point out every bad thing in me, I do have a lot of insecurities I'm sure everyone does.

One of them is stretch marks. I'm not over weight or anything if anything I'm under weight but stretch marks can be genetic or just from growing. I have stretch marks in a lot of places honestly. I have them mostly on my hips and breasts, I honestly hated them. Noah helped me learn to love them he said that I should love them because they will be on my body forever. Almost every single night he will give small sweet kisses on every single line on my hips. He only did my breasts when we were having sex or I was topless. I normally sleep in a t-shirt and he wanted to respect my privacy. I wouldn't be mad or uncomfortable if he did it everyday but I understand where he is coming from and he has a good heart.

Anyways I did learn to love them and I think what helped me most was seeing that my boyfriend loved them. I hopped into the shower and washed my self quickly. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and I walk out the check my phone. I see that Noah is FaceTimeing me, I answer the call I always love talking to him. "Hi babe, did you just get out of the shower" Noah said to me through the phone, probably because he could see my wet hair and a towel around my shoulders. "Yeah I just got out now, how was soccer?" I said to Noah. "It was good I'm excited to see how beautiful you will look tonight, but you do look beautiful every single day" Noah said to me. Again with the compliments he still gives me butterflies every day.

A pink blush colour spread across my cheeks. And now I'm blushing. "Me too baby, I have my dress laid out and my overnight bag packed is there anything else I should bring?" I asked Noah. "Nope I will take care of the rest. Ok my love I gotta get going but I love you and I'll see you tonight" Noah said to me blowing kisses on the camera. We ended the call then I got dressed and brushed my hair. I didn't put on any makeup because Addison decided to come here to my house to get ready with Charli and I.

A few hours past and Charli and Addison and I are getting ready. Addison had loose curls, Charli had a half up half down hairstyle, and I had big loose flips. We all looked so good. Charlis dress was light blue, Addisons was red and my dress was a light pink slit dress, it was strapless with a open back. I had my Noah necklace on with some other jewelry, I got my handbag and walked down the stairs to see Noah, Bryce and chase waiting on the couches. When we all walked down their mouthed dropped. "Damn my girl is so beautiful" Noah said to me with a smile on his face. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. We all walked out and took some photos for memories and got in the limo. I was super excited for tonight!

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed next chapter will be pt.2 of prom! Comment any ideas you want me to include in the story!

Word count: 1105