Chapter 15

Dixie's POV: it was 10 days away until Christmas. Noah and I have only been dating for 2 weeks. Everyone was fully supportive over our relationship which be both appreciate. I already got Noah's gift, I got him these pairs of shoes he's been wanting for a long time. Today we are going to the mall together to get some last minute Christmas shopping done. I need to buy some new bras because mine are getting old. I also need to buy some last minute gifts.

Noah's POV: Dixie and I just arrived at the mall, we got out of our car and walked in side. It was jammed packed because it was right before Christmas time, but we needed to get out shopping done! We went into many stores, we went to H&M, holister, lululemon, sport check, Nike, bath and body works, and so many more. Dixie told me that she had one more store she wanted to go to then we could go home. Dixie was holding my hand and it looked like she was walking towards Victoria's Secret. This should be interesting, I wonder what she needs in there.

Dixie's POV: I'm walking towards Victoria's Secret with Noah. I hope he doesn't judge me, last time I got fitted for a bra they told me i'm a AA cup. I really hope my boobs have grown since then. We walk in there hand in hand. I knew I should get fitted again but I don't want Noah to watch that. "Hey baby, do you wanna go sit over there, I have to go get fitted but I'll be right back?" I asked Noah. "Sure I love you." Noah told me. "I love you too" I said to Noah he went and sat down on one of chairs and went on his phone. The sales associate took me to the other side of the store and she started to measure me.

Noah's POV: I was sitting on one of the chairs on my phone. I was looking around the store for Dixie. I saw her getting fitted for I'm assuming a bra. I never knew that they actually measure you with measuring tapes I thought you just try a bunch on and see what fits best.

Dixie's POV: I was done getting fritted and you guessed it  I'm still a AA cup. Just great. I go up to Noah and grab his hand and walk around the store. It was so difficult to find my size especially in store. I look over and see him picking up a thong. "Noah!" I said to him and slapped his hand. He was acting like a literal child. "Put that down, your embarrassing me." I told him. "Ok, ok, ok, I'm sorry, but you would look hot in that." Noah said to me. "No I wouldn't." I said to Noah.

"Baby, please stop talking negative about your self, I don't like it, it makes me sad. And you look hot in anything." Noah told me. I finally found a bra that was my size and no it wasn't lingerie. I walked up to the sales associate to go and try it on because I'm not buying something if it doesn't fit me probably.

Noah sat on the bench outside my change room. I went inside and tried on the bra, I was looking at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I see. I am not confident in my own body. Tears started to stream down my face. I quickly changed about of the bra and wiped my tears. My eyes were red and puffy. I walk and and Noah looks up at me.

"Babe are you okay? Your eyes are all red and puffy." He said to me. "Yes I'm fine." I say to him kind of harshly. I felt bad but I was just mad. I quickly go up to the cash and pay. I look at the cashiers boobs. Don't call me a pervert but I wished mine looked like hers. I felt like the cashier was judging me I just kept my head down and Noah was beside me. We walk out of the mall and get to our car.

I get in the car and slam the door and look out the window. "Babe you don't look fine, you seem upset, you can talk to me you know, I'm always here for you and I love you so much." Noah said to me. I just broke down crying Hysterically.

Noah's POV: my heart broke seeing her cry. "Shhhh baby girl, it's going to be ok just calm down." I said to Dixie softly while rubbing her hair and back. She tried talking now between her sobs but I couldn't understand her. I waited until she calmed down.

"Baby what's wrong." I asked Dixie I felt so bad, it made me sad seeing her cry. "I don't like the way I look." Dixie said to me looking at her feet. She also said. "Noah you saw in the store everyone had big boobs, they literally had to go in the back to get my size, it wasn't even on the display because nobody has that size. It's not fair, I want to look like the other girls. I don't like the way I look." Dixie went back to full on crying.

My heart literally broke into a million pieces. "Dixie please stop talkings about yourself  like that it breaks my heart. Every single inch of you is perfect. I don't care how big your boobs are, you are prefect just the way you are. I love you for you. I want to help you. What will make you feel better about yourself? Maybe you should talk to someone if I can't help you. Don't get me wrong, I would die for you, I would do anything for you and I want you to be happy." I told Dixie.

"If you want me to be happy can you let me get a boob job so I can look like the other girls." Dixie said to me.  I said to her back "No, you don't need a boob job your beautiful just the way you are and I'm going to prove it to you." We drove home with my hand on her thigh and her head was leaning against the window looking outside.

We arrived at our houses and Dixie and I walked inside her house into her bedroom. "Babe go in the bathroom and put on the bra you bought." I told her.

Dixie's POV: I didn't feel like arguing with him, I was mentally drained. You can literally see my spine and ribs through my skin. I walked out of the bathroom in the bra that I just bought. There was tears forming in my eyes. This was the first time Noah has even seen me in something like this.

I went straight up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me in my forehead. I felt safe in his arms. "You are the most beautiful girl on the planet." Noah said to me. I just hugged him even tighter and cried on his shoulder. "Thank you for making me feel better." I said to Noah. "I will do anything for you." Noah said to me then I looked up at him  and kissed him.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know if you want me to do certain ideas!

Word count: 1256