Chapter 31

Dixies POV: Noah stuck by me, I think this made our relationship even stronger but today is my very first therapy session in a very long time. I'm very nervous, my stomach is turning, my palms are sweating and I even broke out all over my face from all the stress I've been under. I look like a wreck if you ask me. I know that I'm probably going to start crying at the session. I hate when people judge me, I can't mentally handle it. I only agreed to go see a therapist if Noah went in the room with me. He is my comfort person, if I get sad I go and cry into his chest. He really is the only person who knows how to calm me down, I'm forever great full for him and couldn't imagine my life without him.

Noah's POV: we are about to leave for Dixie's therapy session. I know she's nervous, but I'll be there to support her. "Bub we have to get going" I tell Dixie while grabbing her hand. She didn't say anything, that's what she does when she's nervous. I'm hoping she will actually talk to the therapist and not just sit there and not say a word. It could go either way. We get into the car, I put Dixies seatbelt on for her and then put on my own. I start driving with my hand on her thigh, I rub my thumb on her thigh in a calming way.

We get there, I am parking in the back to avoid paparazzi and fans. It will only make Dixie more stressed out. We get out of the car and Dixies grip on my hand gets tighter as we walk closer to the door. We check in and go sit down. "Dixie damelio?" Our therapist Kate said. "Babe that's us" I said to Dixie and we both stand up and follow her to the room. We walk inside and sit down on one of the Couches and Kate sits down on a chair across from us.

Dixies POV: I'm freaking out right now, I don't like to go to therapy. I'm sitting on the couch with Noah beside me. I'm playing with my fingers and my palms are sweating. "So Dixie, I'm Kate, what brings you here today? Anything you want to talk about? What's going on in your life right now?" Kate, my therapist asked me. I just sat there, Noah is looking over at me. Kate spoke up again and asked Noah "your her boyfriend correct?" "Yes I'm Noah" Noah said to Kate. It went silent, Kate was just looking at me and out of nowhere I just start crying again.

I crawl into Noah's lap and burry my head into his chest. He starts rubbing my back. "Shhh baby take your time" Noah said to me. I just didn't know how to stop. My heart was pounding. "I-I just don't know why I feel this way, I have millions of peoples opinions on me and most of them are all negative and I think that took a toll on my mental health." I said to Kate. I'm starting to open up. I finished the session, and it helped me.

I'm going to take a break from social media and take the time to focus on myself and learn and know my wroth. I'll spend this time with my family and my caring boyfriend. I'm going to continue to go to therapy and make sure I get in the right nutrients in my body. Noah and I drove home, he had a smile on his face the whole time. I could tell he was proud of me, I was proud of myself too. On the other hand I do have to focus on prom. Noah said he had a surprise for me tonight, I think wonder what it could be.

Noah's POV: I'm so proud of Dixie, she Did amazing. Tonight I planned to ask her to prom. It might not have been the best timing but the time that we spent apart from each other I was working on a plan to ask her to prom. I set up a picnic in my backyard and at exactly 9 pm there is going to be a plane flying by with a banner saying "Dixie D'Amelio will you go to prom with me?" Im excited I got her flowers and lots of her favourite snacks. We are going to be enjoying the sunset.

*FAST FORWARD TO 9 PM*

Noah's POV: it's 9 pm and Dixie and I are cuddling outside watching the sunset. We are munching on her favourite snacks. I got the notification on my phone from the plane driver that they should be driving over any second now. I'm excited. The plane flys over and Dixie is in awe. Dixie reads the sign and looks over at me and says "yes yes yes a million times yes" Dixie then gave me a kiss and a big hug. I officially have a prom date! I love Dixie Jane d'Amelio.

Authors note: sorry for not updating in a while, anyways hope you enjoyed. Let me know any other ideas you want me to include in the story!

Word count: 883