Chapter 34

Dixie's POV: I was honestly feeling sad. I need to feel loved right now and the only person that can do that is my boyfriend Noah. The hugs and cuddles are great but if we cuddle all night long I feel that I would just start crying in his chest. Right now I want to forget about what happened and just be in our own world. I love the way Noah makes me feel, he makes me feel like the most special girl on this planet. We got inside to the house Noah rented, it was a beautiful house, very modern. I went into the bathroom while Noah waited on the bed. I walk out of the bathroom and just lay beside him, I've never made the first move to have sex with him, I've also never been on top.

He is always on top, I'm not sure why I think I'm just more comfortable when he is because he knows what to do more then I do. Maybe I could step out of my comfort zone tonight. I'm going to do it, Noah has never judged me once in our relationship, I'm sure he won't this time. I get on top of him and kiss him, I guess he was a bit shocked at first because I caught him off guard but he was kissing me back with passion. Our tongues were now fighting for dominance. He won, and then flipped me over. Noah's chain was dangling down hitting my chest, it was hot.

*SMUT WARNING*

Noah's POV: the sexual tension in our room was high. Dixie and I were making out, damn she was hot. I start to move my kisses down to her jawline and to her ear lobe. I move down to her neck leaving a trail of hickeys. I put my hands in the inside of her shirt roaming around. My hand hit the outline of her bra. I could hear her breathing hitch. I go back up to her lips and make out with her. I look up at her for her consent to take off her shirt and pants, she nods. I took my shirt and pants as well. We are both in our undergarments.

My kisses start to go down to her shoulders. I wrap my hands around her back roaming my fingers until I find the clip of her bra, once I found it I look up at her for her consent to take it off. "Please let me know if I make you uncomfortable or if I'm hurting you" I tel Dixie. That's the least thing I want to do. I unclasp her bra and look at her in awe. She is just so perfect. I can here her moaning, a slight smirk appeared across my lips. I go down to kissing her boobs, I lick around her nipple. Dixie arches her back in pleasure, she also grabs the sheets.

I take off my underwear and slip on a condom. I get Dixies permission to take off her panties. I take them off with my teeth and throw them somewhere on the floor. I'm going to tease her a little bit here. I spread her legs apart and kiss the insides of her thighs. I move my kisses going up her tights.

Dixie's POV: Noah makes me feel loved. "N-Noah ple-ease st-t-top teasing me" I say to Noah in between my moans. It was uncontrollable. I was a moaning mess. "Be patient my love" Noah tells me. He still gives me butterflies. I look over and see Noah putting on a condom. This part is the scary part, in the beginning. If I'm being honest with you it hurts, like a lot but then it turns into pleasure. Without warning Noah puts his dick inside me. I become even more of a moaning mess, I did wince in pain at first but Noah was thrusting in and out of me, and it felt so good. "Noah I-I have to cum" I say to him, I feel this knot in my stomach. "Ok baby, release on 3. 1.....2.......3." Noah took his dick out of me and I cummed all over his Rock hard abs. He licked inside me getting all the cum. "Mmmm you taste good" Noah said to me through his moans.

You could hear our bodies clapping together. Our room was like a moaning mess. Noah lays down beside me and we are both catching our breath. "Baby cmon you need to pee so you don't get an infection" Noah said to me, he cares about me so much. I get up and fall immediately to the ground. "Can you help me up please?" I ask Noah, I was annoyed since he was laughing at me. He comes around and picks me up, then sits me down on the toilet. I always hate this part because it hurts, and burns. But the sex it totally worth it.

Noah places his hands on my thighs for comfort. I wince when I start to pee. I finished up then Noah and I went back into bed. I laid  down on top of him and his big muscular arms wrapped around me. I could feel him playing with my hair. "I love you" I say to Noah. "I love you too baby girl, let's get some rest" Noah says to me and kisses me goodnight. I love him. We both fall asleep tangled in each others arms. No other place I would rather be then to be here with him.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed lol, I'm not very good at smut so if you have any ways for me to improve pls let me know. And if you have any ideas you want me to include in the story let me know in the comments and I'll try to include them! I know I haven't been posting as much, but I want to get back to posting at least once a day! Hope you all have a great day!

Word count: 1018