Chapter 14

Noah's POV: I've been thinking of many different ways to ask Dixie to be my girlfriend. I just want it to be perfect. I thought of many different ideas. I thought about bringing her to the beach multiple times to ask her, but every time she says no. Maybe she doesn't like the beach?

I thought that if we went to the beach, I could set up a romantic picnic and we could walk a long the water. I think that I have to think of a plan B. I know she loves the movie cat in that hat. Maybe I could do something with that. I'm not sure, I'm still thinking of ideas.

I thought of the perfect idea. I'm going to bring her to a beautiful lookout. I can set up a movie screen, get roses and candles, all of her favourite food. I think she will love it, or I hope she does. I just need to figure out when.

Today is November 24th. Should I ask her December 1st? December 25th? January 1st? Tomorrow? I have no idea. I think I want us to be dating before Christmas and New Years.   I decided that I'm going to ask her December 1st. Gives me enough time to get everything I need. Perfect, I am so excited.

I look outside my window and see Dixie reading on her bean bag chair. She is just so beautiful. I could look at her for hours and not get bored.

*FAST FORWARD TO DECEMEBR 1ST*

Noah's POV: I texted Dixie that we are going on a date tonight, I told her to wear comfy casual clothes. I decided that I am going to play the movie cat in the hat and at the very end of the movie, instead of the credits its going to say Dixie Jane D'Amelio will you be my girlfriend. Once she realizes it, I'm obviously going to say it to her verbally.

For our date I am wearing black pants, a grey shirt and some air Jordan's. I told Dixie to be ready at 8pm. I set up roses, candles, her favourite snacks, fairy lights. I got her a big bouquet of red roses.  I think it looks really good and I hope she does too.

Dixie's POV: Noah told me that we are going on a date at 8. He told me to wear comfy casual clothes, I didn't want to wear sweatpants and look like slob, so I decided to wear lose jeans, a black crop top but it has a pretty open back, and some white air force ones.

I heard the front door bell ring and I knew it was Noah. I ran downstairs and answered the door. The most hottest guy was standing at my door step, with a huge bouquet of red roses and a bright smile on his face. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "These are for you" Noah said to me handing me the bouquet of roses.

"There very pretty, thank you, I'm going to go put them in water come inside" I said to Noah. He stepped inside. I quickly put them in water and he grabbed my hand and we both walked out. "You ready to go?" Noah asked me. "Yes! I'm excited where are we going?!" I said to Noah. "It's a surprise" Noah told me.

I giggled then he walked around the car with me and opened my door for me. After he helped me in the car he quickly ran around and got in. "You look very pretty by the way" Noah said to me. "Why thank you mr. beck" I said to Noah.  We both smiled then he put his hand on my thigh. Noah started driving and about halfway there Noah told me to put on a blindfold, he said it was a surprise so I couldn't see where we were going.

Noah's POV: we were about 5 minutes away from the location and I was getting nervous. My hands started sweating and my stomach felt like it was doing back flips. We finally arrived there and I went around the car and grabbed Dixie's hands and guided her to the location. "Are you read?!" I asked her. "Yes yes yes!" She told me. "Ok, 3....2.....1.....open. Dixie opened her eyes and she was in awe.

What it looks like 👇

Dixie's POV: Noah really did all this for me

Dixie's POV: Noah really did all this for me. It was so cute. He had my favourite snacks and flowers. We both sat down and I was laying by his side with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head and my stomach had so many butterflies.

He even played my favourite movie the cat in the hat. Noah remembered that I told him I like chocolate covered strawberries with only milk chocolate. I love Noah Timothy beck. He is the sweetest guy. I love him with my whole entire heart. I was starting to get a bit cold and I think Noah noticed.

"Here take my jacket you look cold." Noah said to me. "Thanks." I said while blushing at him. I was starting to get tired but I can just sleep when I get home. At the very end of the movie I see the credits on the movie. "Dixie Jane D'Amelio will you be my girlfriend?" It said on the screen I turn and face Noah.

Noah's POV: the movie ended and Dixie read what it said on the screen, she was in shock but it seemed like a happy shocked. "Dixie, I have loved you since 9th grade, you are the one true person for me. You bring out the best in me. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you more then you will ever know. You are the most beautiful, stunning, Gorgeous, smart, brave, strong, hard working girl I know. So Dixie Jane D'Amelio will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, I was getting nervous.

Dixie's POV: Noah said the most sweeping things to me in the entire world. I love him so much. "No, Noah I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend..... I would love to!" I say to him then kiss him passionately. He kissed back and it seemed like the most passionate kiss I have ever had. We just made things official. We are girlfriend and boyfriend. I couldn't be happier, Noah makes me the happiest person alive.

Authors note: ahhh they are officially dating! I'm so excited, I have so many ideas to come for this book. Sorry I didn't update all day I was busy. I might not be able to update tomorrow, if I can you guys will get a update but I will be able to do lots of updates on Monday though!

Word count: 1145