Chapter 29

Dixies POV: I wake up tangled in Noah's arms. He always makes me feel better. I felt something odd in my underwear. I had to get up before I leaked on the bed. Noah beck as still asleep but I'm not surprised. I move his arms out of the way then go into the bathroom. I go and sit on the toilet and I can confirm I started my period. Yayyyyy! I went and put a tampon in and went back to sleep with Noah. Thank for I caught it early enough before I leaked through. "Baby can you rub my tummy?" I asked Noah, it really hurt. "Mhm my love." Noah said half asleep. He rubbed my stomach in a circular motion, it made me feel so much better.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

Dixie POV: Noah and I are getting ready to go to breakfast. I'm wearing a swimsuit underneath my clothes. I'm mad that I have to wear a lame swimsuit, it's literally all black. The bathing suit bottoms are even more lame. Not cheeky at all. I feel like a 10 year old going to the beach but whatever. I mean of course I wanted to wear a cheeky/thong type of bottoms, especially because my boyfriend is here. Periods need to go away, they are so annoying.

Noah's POV: we got to breakfast with both of our families. I got pancakes, Dixie got French toast, the parents got eggs. Charli and chase got waffles and my sisters and their boyfriends got pancakes too. Dixie didn't eat much food, it makes me worry when she doesn't eat as much. I never want to force her especially in front of her family. I don't think they realized that she hardly ate anything. Dixie's head was on my shoulder, I was rubbing her back and whispered to her "baby you need to eat your food, if you don't want French toast you can have some of my pancake." I was really hoping she said yes. "No, I'm not hungry" Dixie said to me. I'm not going to argue with her in a public area, but I am worried I hate when she hardly eats.

We finished breakfast and were now heading to the cabana. Dixie asked me for a piggy back ride, she said she didn't feel like walking. The cabana was nice, it had a shaded area with couches and loungers and lots of tanning chairs in the sun, if you walk a bit longer there is the beach. This was perfect it came with a bathroom, tv, mini fridge you didn't have to leave. You can also order food Witch is really cool. Apparently if you go in the main area there is a water park too.

*FEW HOURS LATER, NOW 5 PM*

Noah's POV: we spent the day at the beach, I felt bad because Dixie said she couldn't go in the water. She didn't eat anything all day, I've tried to give her food and water and she refused and wouldn't take it. We are walking back to our hotel rooms now.

Dixies POV: as we are walking back to our hotel rooms I just feel my stomach turn. My head is spinning, Noah is holding my hand as we are walking. My legs start to feel like jello and I feel like I'm going to pass out. "Babe I don't feel well, I feel like I'm going to pass out" I tell Noah. I really didn't feel good. It all happened so quickly. "Ok let's go sit down, stay clam ok" Noah told me. He walks me over to a bench, and sits down. I couldn't sit up straight. I pass out. I just blanked.

Noah's POV: I think Dixie just passed out for a few seconds. "Does anyone have any food or water?" I ask our family. "Babe, baby are you okay?" I ask Dixie. I see she's starting to wake up, you get a cold cloth and put it on her forehead. As soon as she woke up she threw up all over the place. Dixie starts crying. At this point everyone around us is watching and recording her. This will not help with Dixies anxiety. "I-I'm sor-ry" Dixie said in between her sobs. "Shh baby don't be sorry, we are going to get you cleaned up" I told Dixie. I felt so bad for her. It broke my heart seeing her like this. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and layer her head deep in my chest. I cleared a path to get put away from the crowd.

We got back to our hotel room and Dixie looked so pale. "Baby you need to eat something, please for me it will make you feel better." I told her. She had tears streaming down her face, her skin was pale and she didn't look healthy. "I'm not hungry." Dixie said to me raising her voice. As her boyfriend who loves her very much, I'm not going to let her get her way this time. She passed out, then threw up she needs to get something in her system.

I don't want to forcefully feed her but I just wish sometimes she would quit her stubbornness and eat something. "Dixie, I care so much about you and I love you, but I will open your mouth and put food in it if I have too, you need to eat, just make this easier and have a sip of water and a bit of apple sauce. You don't have to have a lot just enough to get in your system, I promise you will feel better after." I told Dixie.

Dixie's POV: I could tell Noah was getting frustrated with me. I know he loves and cares for me but he just doesn't get it. Maybe I should just take a small sip of water and a small spoonful of apple sauce just to make him shut up. It's hard for me to eat especially having everyone here. I finally caved in and ate some apple sauce and had a sip of water. If I'm being honest with you I did feel a lot better.

Noah was right. As soon as he saw me eat his facial expressions changed and he looked so proud. My clothes were still full of barf and they were smelly. Noah just went in a gave me a big hug. I love his hugs they make me feel safe. I took a shower then got dressed and went to bed with Noah. He is my little cuddle monster. We had a great rest of our time on the trip, but I was putting on a fake smile the whole time. It's not that I wasn't happy because I was with family on a vacation, I think it's just been with all the hate I've been getting online. That whole episode from when I passed out is all over the internet. I let the comments get to me and It caused me not to eat. It's very hard not to look at the comments everyone wants to know what people say about you.

Authors note: hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in a very long time, I was busy. Can you guys guess what the next chapter is going to be? Anyways hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments if there is any ideas you want me to include in the story!

Word count: 1256