Chapter 25

Noah's POV: it's a few days later and I'm still in a lot of pain. Dixie had been spoiling me and being the best girlfriend ever. She always is. She was telling me that she downloaded this app called TikTok. I've never been big on the social media thing, but the app seems fun. I don't have an account though, Dixie does and she got me to make some tiktoks with her, I think that's what there called. Anyways I haven't showered in like 4 days and I smell. I don't know how Dixie has been around me without wanting to pass out. The doctor told me that I'm going to need someone to help me.

Dixie said she would. Dixie and I were cuddling in my bed and she said to me "babe I'm sorry but I can't stand smelling you anymore, you need to shower and I'll help you, but please we need to make this smell go away." I nodded. "Ok I feel gross" I told her, Dixie helped me out of bed and wheeled me to the bathroom. "Babe wait here I'm going to put your sheets in the wash, so we can have clean sheets when your done." Dixie said. I said ok and while she was doing that I scrolled through TikTok. I didn't realize all of my friends had it. I decided to make myself an account. I only followed Dixie.

Dixies POV: I just finished taking off Noah's sheets and put them in the washing machine. I got a new change of cloths for him and brought them to the bathroom. The doctor said to do a sponge bath and to wrap his cast into a plastic bag. I got 2 bowls of water but I added soap to one of them, I got a few body clothes ready. "Ok baby we need to get you undressed now" I said to Noah. I could tell he was a bit nervous.

I took off his shirt for him, then I helped him to a different chair. I helped him take off his pants and underwear. Then I wrapped a bunch of plastic bags over his cast, I did not want to get that wet. I put some of the body cloths into the bowl of water without soap. I just rubbed the body cloth gently on him, I didn't want to hurt him. Then I used the one with soap. "Are you okay? Let me know if I'm hurting you" I told Noah. His throat is still sore from surgery so he doesn't talk as much.

I try to cheer him up as much as possible, but I can see that he's in a lot of pain mentally and physically. He didn't deserve this and he's not himself. Noah is a very active person, he loves basically any sport. He would run a 10k without hesitation. He can hardly walk right now, and it's so hard on him. I've tried to get him into tiktok to distract him, I think it kind of worked I'm not sure. All what Noah wants to do is sleep.

He is going through a lot right now I don't blame him. I finished up his sponge bath and said "ok baby let's get you dressed now." I got Noah dressed in shorts. With the big cast he gets really sweaty and tries to wear the least amount of layers of clothing. I help him to another chair to wash his hair. Noah loves head scratches so I'm sure he loves this. I finished washing his hair then helped him into bed. I turned and faced him and said "babe I think it's time you take your meds now" he nodded and took all his meds. Straight away Noah fell asleep with his head on my chest as always.

*NEXT MORNING*

Noah's POV: I wake up and see Dixie still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, she deserves her sleep she has done so much for me. I could look at her all day and not get bored. She is just so perfect. Soft snores escaped from her lips. I really hated that I had to sleep straight on my back. I just want cuddles, the ones where your legs and arms get tangled together.

We can't do that right now because of my broken ankle and rib. I'm a very thick headed person when it comes to soccer especially. Before I went into surgery I thought that I would be out for a month. Reality check they said it may not even heal completely. I can't imagine my life without 2 things. Dixie and soccer. Reality hit me and I probably won't be playing soccer for the rest of the season.

What if my ankle doesn't heal? Do you loose my scholarship at ucla? Will I ever be able to play soccer again? Is this injury going to be career ending? So many thought were running through my mind. I look over and see Dixie starting to wake up. Dixie always makes me feel better.

I just went in and kissed her. "Good morning to you too" Dixie said to me with a smile on her face. "Morning... I want cuddles" I said to Dixie. I was sad thinking that I might not be able to play soccer again. I try to think positively but it's hard too. Dixie gets on top of me not putting any of her weight on me. She starts kissing me all over my face. "I love you" I tell her. "I love you too" Dixie said to me giving me one final kiss. Then she got down and laid beside me.

Dixie's POV: "hey babe you want to make a TikTok with me?" I asked Noah. He nodded and I made a few with him. We did a bunch of put your finger downs couple edition. I posted it. A few hours later I go back on TikTok and see our video blew up. I decided to check it out and scroll through some comments.

This video: (to watch it just go on Noah's account November 9th 2020, just pretend Dixie posted it on her account)

Likes: 7.9 mil
Comments:

charlidamelio: dixie I didn't know you downloaded Tiktok!
↘️ dixiedamelio: 👀👀

Charlifan101: who's the guy?
↘️ dixiedamelio: my boyfriend 🥰

brycehall: so did Noah ever make an account?
↘️ dixiedamelio: yes!!

Dixiestan100: GUYS BRYCE COMMENTED HIS NAME IS NOAH

User1093829: can somebody drop his @?
↘️user265382: nobody knows his @ yet, were gunna find it!

~Load 100k more comments~

Dixie POV: I was excited that our video went viral. I wanted to show Noah. "Baby look our video got almost 8 million likes, everyone wants to know who you are!" I said to Noah showing him the video. He was in shock. "Wow thats a lot of people. Most of the comments were positive, so that was good. Noah and I spent the next hour reading and responding comments together.

Authors note: sorry it took long for me to update, but hope you enjoyed! What do you want to see next in the story let me know so maybe I could include it! Give me some ideas!

Word count: 1203