Chapter 18

Dixie POV: this week was exam week, Noah and I haven't spent much time together because of exams. I have been studying so much I don't know how much my brain can handle. I only see Noah in the school day and when he picks me up and drops me off at home. He has a busier plate then me because he also has soccer. We text all the time, we've even tried studying together but we just end up getting distracted. Noah and I promised each other as soon as our exams are over we are going to spend lots of time together. Today is February 1st and in 2 weeks it's going to be Noah and I's first valentines together. I'm really excited Noah said that he has a surprise for me. I know I'll love anything he does for me.

Addison told me that we need to go shopping for Valentine's Day to get Noah and Bryce a gift. We planned to go shopping this afternoon. I was thinking of getting Noah a Gucci ring and get it engraved with my name on it. Noah loves wearing rings and I know one of his favourite designer brands is Gucci. I know that it is going to be a bit of an expensive gift but it's our first Valentine's Day together.

Noah told me that I need to pack clothes foe Valentine's Day so I'm assuming we are staying somewhere for more then one night. I'm debating if I should bring lingerie. First off I need to go buy some because I don't own any. Maybe Valentine's will be Noah and I's first time having sex? I know I'm ready to have sex with him just we be never really had the perfect time.

Addison just picked me up to go to the mall, we walked inside and we started off by getting our boyfriends gifts. I bought Noah the Gucci ring with my name engraved on the inside and Addison got Bryce a watch. Addison suggested we go into Victoria secret, I got nervous because I had no idea what I was doing in that store. We walk in and go to the lingerie section. There was so many options, some were very very very revealing, I had no idea what's to point to buy that, if you could just go naked and it would so the same amount of coverage.

Some pieces had more coverage then others and I didn't know what to get. I see Addison looking at the very very revealing ones. I was definitely not buying that. I didn't know what colours I should get too. Addison said that black is the best or red could work for Valentine's Day. I picked up a few different ones to try on. I tried on one that was a lot more revealing then the other. I decided on to get red lingerie because it was Valentine's Day. I went to the cash to pay for them.

The lingerie:

Dixie's POV: Addison was driving me back home

Dixie's POV: Addison was driving me back home. I got my bags out of the trunk and walk into my house. I see Noah asleep on the couch watching tv. He didn't tell me he was coming over, I'm not mad though. I try to make as little of noise possible so I don't wake him up. I go and hide all the shopping bags in my room, then go back downstairs to where Noah was. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I go lay down beside him and kiss his check and scratch his head. I see him starting to wake up. "Hi handsome" I say to Noah with a smile on my face.

"Hi baby, when did you get back?" Noah said to me. "About 5 minutes ago, go back to sleep, you look tired." I said to him. Noah went back to laying on my chest. I was playing with his fluffy hair until I fell asleep cuddling him. Noah loves being the little spoon. He loves physical affection too. I missed him so much, I didn't get to see him as often. Exams should be over soon, and I'm happy about that because they are really stressful.

*FAST FORWARD TO EXAM WEEK*

Noah's POV: today was the last day of exams, I am so happy. All what I want to do when we are done is cuddle with my girlfriend. In 4 days it's Valentine's Day. I'm so excited Dixie has no idea where we are going but I know she'll love it. She doesn't really like being in public places so I got a helicopter to bring us to a place in the mountains almost. There is a bedroom, with a bathroom it also has an amazing view.

There is a beautiful big pool and hot tub, a golfing area and so many places to relax. We will be spending 3 days there and I'm so excited. I bought her so many bouquets of roses and her favourite desserts. This is also a time for us to relax because we have both been very stressed from exams. I got Dixie a Cartier bracelet, she has been wanting one for a while and I figured this is the perfect time to get her one.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was kinda a filler chapter. I'll be updating more today!

Word count: 901