Chapter 4

Dixie's POV: I had so many thought running through my mind, I literally just left school without telling anyone. I didn't know where I was going I just kept running. No way in hell am I going accept Noah's shitty ass apology. Does he really think that he can apologize and I forgive him right away?

We are talking years of torture right here caused by him. Did I tell you they have threw food at me, dumped hot coffee on me causing me to burn my skin, dumped ice freezing cold water and so many more. That stupid ass apology is not going to cover all of Shit he has put me through.

But there was one place that I could go to that would make me feel safe and it was the cemetery. I normally go there once a week to talk to my mom about everything that has happened in my week. My mom had an amazing voice and loved to write and sing songs. I love it too but I've never sang in front of anyone before, not even my dad, sister or best friend. I like to sing my own songs or the ones that my mom wrote.

When I visited my mom today I didn't feel like talking I just sat on the ground beside her tombstone  and just looked up at the clouds imagining she was laying right beside me.

~5 years ago~

My dad got a call from a unknown number, we were all sitting on the couch watching tv waiting for my mom to get home from work. My dad then picked up the call and said "hello?" The nurse on the other line said " hi, this is los Angels state hospital I'm calling to ask you if you have any personal relations with Alexandra Trenton?" ( I know their real moms name isn't Alexandra just go along with it)  "Y-yes I do, she is my wife, is everything okay?"  My dad said with a worried look on his face. The nurse took a heavy sigh and said " sir your wife unfortunately has been in a car accident and she didn't make it, I am truly so sorry for your loss". My dad immediately dropped his phone to the ground and started sobbing. I was only 13 and Charli was only 11 so we didn't know what to do. Sooner rather then later we found ourselves saying our final goodbyes to our mom at her funeral. I don't think I've ever seen my dad cry before he told us that he would always be there for us but it won't feel the same without our mom.

~present time~

That very sad memory came to my mind when I was looking up at the clouds. One of the most scariest days of my life. I miss my mom so much. It's hard not getting her opinion on different situations that happens to me. I wish I got to tell her I loved her right before she died.

She was a good person she didn't deserve  to die, it wasn't fair why couldn't they make a bad person like a criminal die not my mom who did nothing wrong. My dad always stayed strong for Charli and I but you could tell that he misses her, I don't blame him we all do. I just sat there beside my mom looking up at the clouds waiting and praying she would come back but reality is she never will.

Authors note: Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed. This is the last one for tonight, I thought I wouldn't leave you on a cliff hanger. More coming tomorrow I'm so excited I have so many different things that are going to happen in this story. Please let me know how you like it so far!

Word count: 644