Chapter 16

Noah's POV: it was New Year's Eve and in 12 hours it's going to be Dixie and I's one month anniversary. I got her a diamond necklace, I think she will love it. Later tonight we are going out to dinner with Charli, chase, Bryce and Addison. We said that we are going to be doing all black and silver jewelry so the diamond necklace will look perfect.

I am going to be wearing black pants and a black button up. Dixie told me that she was going to be wearing a black dress. I just know she will look beautiful. She is always beautiful.

*FAST FORWARD TO WHEN THEY ARE AT THE DINNER*

Dixie's POV: we just got seated at our table and I'm so excited to spend New Years with Noah. It's going to be our first New Years together and our one month in a few hours. We all got wine for a drink and I got lobster, Charli and Bryce got pasta, Noah and chase got steak, and Addison got chicken. The food was very delicious.

Noah was sitting beside me and he was rubbing his thumb on my knee. He is just the sweetest guy alive. We are all squished in the car driving back to Addisons house. It was currently 10:30 pm so we were getting close to midnight. To pass the time we all played board games and had fun conversation.

It was currently 11:59 and we turned on the tv to watch the count down. We were all standing beside our significant other. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,...1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" we all shouted. I was looking into Noah's eyes and he was looking into mine. We kissed and if felt absolutely magical.

He separated and Noah whispered in my ear "happy one month bub!" "Happy one month my love" I said to Noah. I saw Noah go and get something and he gave it to me. I opened it and it was a beautiful diamond necklace. "Omg Noah it's beautiful, but I can't accept this!" I told Noah, it was such a pretty necklace and it looked really expensive.

"Yes, yes you can, it's a gift from me to you for our one month and for New Years!" Noah said to me. "Thank you so much!" I said to Noah while giving him a peck on the lips. "Turn around let me put it on you." Noah said to me. I turned around and Noah was putting on the necklace.

I look down at it and say to Noah "I love it!" I said while hugging him. "You didn't have to get me anything." I told him. "I Know but I wanted too, you deserve it." Noah told me. I went over to Addison and Charli to go and show them the necklace.

Charli's POV: I watched Noah give Dixie the beautiful diamond necklace from a distance. I knew that they had a rocky past but he makes her really happy, and I also got to see the good side of him. Dixie was walking over to Addison and I.

The necklace looked really expensive, I really wondered how much Noah spent on that. I know damn well that it probably coast over a thousand dollars. "Holy shit that's beautiful." I said to Dixie complementing her necklace. " I know right, I love it! Dixie said. Honestly I'm happy for her and Noah, he treats her the way she deserves to be treated.

Authors note: sorry this is a shorter chapter but I hope you enjoyed! The next one will be longer!

Word count: 610