Chapter 22

Noah's POV: today was the last game before the soccer playoffs start. (Sorry I don't watch soccer so idk if it's called that) We were going up against green view high. My ex best friend Owen is the captain for their team. We had a huge falling out in grade 8, and we both hate each other ever since. Every year when we go up against their school it's super competitive. Our school has beet them for the last 2 years in a row, I will say they are a strong team but I know we are better. I don't plan on loosing that 2 year winning streak. This game is probably the most popular game of the season because both teams are super competitive. It was 2 hours before the game, this time I have my girl cheering me on. She decorated her beck jersey full of diamonds. I think it's cute. Dixie is going to meet me at the game later. We were both sitting on my bed watching tv.

Dixie's POV: Today is one of Noah's biggest games of the season. I'm doing my best not to stress him out. We are currently in his bed watching tv. I see scout come in Noah's room. "Come here scout" I said while patting the bed for him to come up. He licks me right on the face. I was playing with scout, he is such a good dog. "Scout go attack Noah!" I said jokingly. We were both laughing as scout was  uncontrollably licking Noah all over his face. "I wish that was you and not scout" Noah told me with a smirk on his face. I got on top of him and kissed Noah passionately then I layer on his chest. I hear scout jump off the bed and walk out of the room. "I think we traumatized him" I said to Noah. "He'll get over it" Noah said to me while laughing. I cuddled up to Noah for the next 30 minutes.

Noah's POV: I had to leave now to go meet the team. "Baby I have to get going now." I tell Dixie I hate leaving her but she's going to come before the game. "Ok, I'll come 30 minutes before the game starts to see you, I love you." Dixie told me. "I love you too." I said to her I kissed her goodbye and left. I was driving to the soccer field to meet with the rest of my team.

Dixie's POV: Noah just left and I was too lazy to get out of his bed and go back to my room so I just stayed in his bed. I was cuddling with scout. When Noah isn't around he is my cuddle buddy. I fell asleep with scout. I woke up and realized that I have to be at the field in 20 minutes. I quickly got changed into my sparkly beck jersey and Addison came to pick Charli and I up. We got there and I saw Noah on the field warming up. He runs over to be and kisses me. "Hi baby" I said to him. "Hi" he said back. "Your going to do great, you guys will win!" I said to him and Noah smiled. It was 10 minutes before the game was starting and Noah's coach was calling him. "Bye baby, I gotta go" Noah said and I said. "Bye babe, good luck! I love you!" I said kissing him. He ran back to the players bench. Addison, Charli and I went up to the bleachers to watch the game, we were all cheering on our boyfriends! It was the beginning of the final period, our team was winning by 1 point.

Announcer: "We see beck on a break away going for another goal, Miller is right behind him trying to block the shot. Miller comes and hits him form behind and beck is down, will he be able to get up? We see the team nurses rushing over to him looks like beck can't get up. What will this mean, is the game canceled?"

Dixie: as soon as I was hearing the announcers words come out of his mouth and watching Noah fall like that, it broke my heart. I hope he can get back up he's a tuff guy, but I knew that he was seriously hurt when he wasn't getting back up. I look over at Addison and Charli and I run down the bleachers onto the field and run to where Noah is. I see him there was many cuts and scrapes and his leg, omg his leg is instantly swollen and bruised. "Babe, baby are you okay?" Noah was just screaming in pain. My heart shattered in a million pieces.

Announcer: "Looks like becks girlfriend is running on the field. We know it's serious then. The refs are talking now let's see what they have to say."

Refs: "Owen Miller hitting from behind on player Noah beck. Miller will be suspended for the rest of the season. The game will continue without players Noah beck and Owen  Miller."

Announcer: "there you have it folks the game will continue, Owen Miller suspended for the rest of the season. Looks like bell view high will be taking a intermission to attend to there captain Noah beck.

Noahs POV: I was just screaming in pain, I've never felt this much pain before. I see Dixie run over to me and she was holding my head, I was trying my best not to scream or cry to make her less worried but when the coaches tried to move me I couldn't hold it in. I was laying there and I didn't know how to get up. I over hear the coaches thinking it's broken. I've had many sprained ankles, I was still able to get up, but right now I think they were right. Paramedics were called, to bring me to the hospital.

Dixie's POV: I could tell Noah was in a lot of pain, I could see it in his eyes. I've never heard him scream or cry in pain like that before. "Shhh baby, your going to be okay, I'm right here, there going to bring you to the hospital, and they are going to see what's going on, I'll be here with you." I said to Noah I was crying too now. He was just screaming in pain. I was kissing his forehead, but he really needs a doctor.

I look over and see the ambulance drive right onto the field. They are trying to bring him onto the stretcher and his screaming becomes louder. When they put him into the ambulance they gave him a shot of morphine to help with the pain, I got in there with him holding his hand. He had calmed down now but his eyes were all puffy and red. He couldn't move because he was strapped to the stretcher. I can't imagine how he's feeling right now.

Authors note: were you guys expecting that? Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger. What will happen to Noah? Anyways hope you all enjoyed!

Word count: 1197