Chapter 3

Dixies POV: I continued to cry in the corner of a empty hallway, I didn't know how to stop. My biggest insecurity and fear was all over social media for the whole school to see. I absolutely hate high school.

Noah's POV: I arrived to school late because I was sitting in my car in the parking lot thinking about Dixie. I decided to get out of the car and go to class. I start waking to math class and I see Dixie knees the her chest, head down, crying in the corner of a empty hallway.

This was my chance to show her I'm actually a nice guy. I bend down so I'm now at her level and I say "Dixie are you okay?" She looks up at me and says " no, no I'm not okay, do I look like I'm okay Noah? Are you that much of an idiot. You made my whole high school experience a living hell and I did absolutely nothing to you to deserve this. Stop acting all nice and shit because I know you just want to get in my pants and I don't want your petty."

At this point Dixie was sobbing and my heart broke, she was right I did make her whole high school experience a living hell and all those years she can't get back. The guilt made me feel so bad and I deserve it. My eyes become glossy and Dixie noticed.

"Look Dixie I owe you an apology this is not how I wanted situation to be when I told you but I fucked us your whole high school experience, I made high school a living hell for you. And I am truly deeply sorry I shouldn't have done that after all these years. It is my biggest regret in life."

I say to Dixie and she is still crying. She looks up at me and says " then how come you would never stick up for me o-o-or defend me?" "Because I was an asshole" I said truthfully. "I-I-I just don't get it" she said and looks back down. "Can I hug you?" I ask her.

She doesn't answer but I see a slight nod so I sit on the floor beside her and pull her into a hug. "Dixie you have no idea how sorry I am" I say to her. Dixie doesn't say anything she just continued to look at the floor. 5 minutes later she looks up at me and says "if you truly are sorry could you at least tell me why?" I hesitate to answer but I say " I-I honestly don't know" I actually did know because I'm in love with this girl but I can't tell her that right now.

"THERE IS A FUCKING REASON FOR EVERYTHING NOAH, YOU RUINED ME, YOUR THE RESON I DON'T WANT TO EXIST AND YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW IM DONE" she was now screaming at me while crying at the same time.

Dixie runs away out the school and I follow but she shuts the door in my face and I just watch her run away. I still couldn't understand why Dixie was crying in the first place then I go and check the school tea page on Instagram and it's a video posted 1 hour ago of Dixie having a seizure. I felt so bad, I felt responsible for it all. What do I do? I have no idea.