CLUELESS

_ Namjoon's POV _

After getting changed I came to see my unit practicing not accepting Y/N would be here. What is she trying to do with that gun? I don't think she knows how to use it. What she is aiming at is the bullseye. She is a brave girl at least she doesn't get scared after seeing the gun. What? Is she trembling? I knew she did not know how to use a gun. You crazy girl wait let me teach you...

*After teaching her how to use a gun.*

What did she just hug me! Why my heart is beating rapidly. Please stop hugging me, you crazy girl. I thought to myself can't able to speak. My mind got empty I can't able to move my body an inc.

_ end POV _

I kept hugging the Person who taught me how to use the gun until tae interrupted saying Y/N, Namjoon hyung when did you become such close to each other. After knowing that the person I am hugging is Namjoon I immediately got away from him, not meeting his eyes. Jimin broke the awkward silence by saying, I think they are dating. They all are giving us shocking expressions. Before I can speak any other jungkook starts telling them, jiminshii I agree with you, when I went to call Y/N before I saw her coming out of Namjoon hyung 's room. I cut him saying it is a misunderstanding let me clear it but they don't want to listen to me. Tae stopped me from saying anything and said Y/N you don't have to feel shy in front of us even if you are dating our boss it's okay.

* what the heck they are getting it all wrong and don't want to listen to me and why Mr. Beautiful eyes are standing still now only he can clear this misunderstanding. Waiting for him to say something.*

Again the room fall in awkward silence this time suga break the silence by asking Namjoon that, is he dating me? Namjoon looked at me for few seconds before leaving the room without saying anything. I didn't look at him for a single instant because of my plan.

Next-Day...

_At Namjoon office_

Jin notifies Namjoon that we got information about Y/N's father is taking the help of Mr

Jin notifies Namjoon that we got information about Y/N's father is taking the help of Mr. Chang to found Y/N and you know that he is the 2nd dangerous Mafia. So I think we should take more precautions to hide Y/N. Namjoon replied him saying, yes hyung you are right, tell jungkook to track them and their every move, and let me know. Jin nodded and said, will you not gonna tell Y/N what her father did to you? I mean she is a nice girl. I think she will understand. Namjoon replied saying, hyung I don't think it is a great idea she will get hurt after knowing about what her father did. Jin Flashed a small smile towards Namjoon. He asked jin, hyung why are you smiling? jin replied saying, Namjoon did you know that you are concerned about Y/N. Namjoon got surprised by his sudden statement and said No...Not I am not concerned about her. Jin is still smirking while looking towards Namjoon and being to speak after few seconds.

Namjoona I think she is a nice girl for and you made a nice choice of dating her. Namjoon told him that there is nothing between me and Y/N so, please stop. Jin just nodded and was about to leave when namjoon again called him. Jin hyung where is Y/N? Don't get me wrong I just want to tell her something. Please send her to my office. Jin answered she is with Jimin and Tae helping them to clean our base camp don't worry I will tell her to go to you.

* Jin left namjoon's office and went to call Y/N. *

_ End POV _

I knocked on Namjoon's office door waiting for him to let me in. After few seconds one cold voice came "come in". I opened the door and walked inside. Namjoon was focused on his working on on a laptop. I asked him did he called me? While getting his attention.

* His gaze shifted towards me. Before saying anything he got stunned by my appearance.*

Y/N why are you wearing sunglasses inside the house? Namjoon asked me with a confused expression. I replied, Actually today when I woke up I saw that my eyes were getting a little bit infected and it was looking weird so I borrowed these glasses from jhope.

* the truth is you lied to Namjoon about your eyes. You wore these glasses just because you don't want to get eye contact with him.*

Namjoon asked me with a concerned voice, are you okay? I told him, I am all right don't worry. By the way, why did you asked for me? Namjoon seems he is thinking of the answer. I again asked him why did you call me? Namjoon answered, Actually I want you to do something... I cut him saying okay, tell me what you want me to do. He said, then go to the information room (the room which is on the left side of your room full of files.) and please look out for the information on the one-car accident that happened 10 years ago can you do that? Firstly, I got shocked because why is he telling me to Find out about the accident which is happened 10 years ago but then I remembered that he is the mafia boss, of course, he must have something to do with it. Anyways I don't have anything to do so I agreed with him and told him that I will find it. I turn to left the cabin when my leg got hurt because the table kept in the middle of the room and I was about to fall but Namjoon grabbed me before falling and pulled me towards himself but my sunglasses fall down and now I am looking straight into Namjoon's eyes he was looking towards me with concern and asked me, Y/N are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?

I replied to him, yes, I am okay you can leave me from your grip. I am still looking into his eyes they always draw my attention. But after a few minutes, namjoon released me from his grip I realized that I do not have to look into his eyes and I ran to leave the room but stopped when Namjoon said, Y/N stop right there and don't try to move a single step (in a cold voice).

* firstly you got stunned by his voice and halted on the spot where you were standing. What happened to him I didn't do anything? Why is he angry? *

I asked him, what happened Mr. Beautiful eyes? Did I have done anything wrong? Instead of, replying he started walking in my direction. I can hear his footsteps coming towards me...

___________________________________________

These events are fictional please don't take them seriously

Thanks for reading My Mafia King.