Aishhh...This girl

Next morning...

I was sleeping peacefully until the sunlight hit on my face So I turn to the other side but when I turned to another said I end up falling from the bed but the floor didn't hit me hard it is a little bit comfy. Then I opened my eyes to see that I had fallen on Namjoon who was sleeping on the floor. After seeing this I began to shout, Ahhh...(shouting)
Which broke Namjoon's sleep and he instantly put his hand over my mouth to stop me from shouting and begin to speak, Y/n, please stop shouting early morning. I know you were shocked to see me in this room but actually, there was no other Option last night we all get to know that our enemy is going to attack us. So we evacuate that place and came here but there are fewer rooms here so others are sharing a room and I don't have room to live so I just came to this room and slept on the floor. Now you Can ask me what you want to ask but please don't shout okay. I nodded and Then he removed his hand from my mouth and let me speak.

First I took a few deep breaths and then begin to speak, Okay but whose house is this? I asked Namjoon. He answered This is Rosé's house she is his cousin's sister. I again asked him, how did I come here? He answered I brought you last night. I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up so I carried you. I was surprised to know that but regretting sleeping at that time(blushing). Namjoon broke the silence by saying, Now I going to fresh up you to go and fresh up and come down to have breakfast. By the way, stop running away from meeting my eyes. You can see them How long you want (smirking) and then he left me in a confusing situation.

* you didn't remember what you told Namjoon while sleep talking that's why you are Confused.*

At Breakfast Table

I get ready and went to have my breakfast

I get ready and went to have my breakfast. All boys were already there and after seeing me they all gave me smiles and I smiled back at them except Mr. Beautiful eyes who was busy reading the newspaper. Jungkook waved at me and let out me sit next to him. I walked and got a seat beside him and on another side, Tae was sitting and smiling while looking towards me (smirking). I asked him why are you smiling like that? Tae replied, Y/n how are you feeling right now? I mean it must be a long night yesterday for you? I got confused. What is he talking about? I answered him I am totally fine but why my yesterday's night was long? I asked him giving a Confused expression. Then jimin said we heard loud noises from your room Y/n. If I am not wrong Namjoon hyung is with you in the same room right! I immediately told them that was because I fall from the bed over Namjoon and shouted... Tae interrupted me saying, Y/n you don't have to tell us what happened between you and hyung (smiling).

*All are glancing at me while smiling in a teasing manner. Now I understood that they all get it in the wrong way what I had just said. Y/n you are stupid why can't you think before saying anything and started blaming myself. No, I need to clear this before they get any wrong idea.*

No, you all are getting me wrong. That is not what I wanted to say. I shouted because I don't know...again Jungkook cut me saying, stop Y/n you don't have to explain yourself we know what you want to say. Tae and jimin also joined him, Yes, yes Y/n you don't have to tell us anything (chuckling). These boys are not ready to listen to a single word from me and making their theories. I don't have any other way except let Mr. Beautiful eyes tell them the truth and shifted my gazes towards him but surprisingly he was already looking in my direction and our eyes meet just for few seconds and he instantly looked away and told everyone to meet him at the basement for meeting and then he left the breakfast table without saying a single word.

Other gang members also left the breakfast making their way to the basement. I was left there alone so I decided to complete my breakfast and started eating when a girl's voice called for me. Y/n do you like my brother? I turn to look who is she, she is giving bright smile to me. I smiled back at her and asked her who is she? She answered me saying, hey, I am Rosé. Namjoon's cousin. I also introduced myself, hey, I am Y/n I think you know about me. Yes, Y/n Mafia King's daughter, right she answered. Yes, you are right I replied.
Y/n you didn't answer my question did you like my brother? She again asked me. I was shocked by her sudden question and said I...I think I have started feeling for him. She is replied to me saying, I knew it! I think you both will look good together. I cut her saying, but I don't know if he likes me or not. She replied Y/n did know-how you came here? I said no. Rosé told me, Namjoon brought you here while holding you in his arms and making sure that your sleep should not be distributed and I have never seen him this much caring about someone in his entire life. Do you still feel that he doesn't like you then the best way to know is to ask him yourself? What do you want me to ask Mr. Beautiful eyes does he like me or not, I said. She replied saying, yes, and do it soon because there are many girls behind my brother who are ready to be his girlfriend. You should not leave this chance to tell him what you feel about him. Do you think I should do this? I again asked her. She nodded and I agree with her, Okay I will do it.