You Comfort Me

_ Namjoon POV_

This girl is crazy how can anyone get excited after their kidnapping and she doesn't get scared of me ( because he was her kidnapper ) instead she looks straight into my eyes. She even stole my kiss. I think she is totally crazy.

_ end POV _

You guys are amazing I mean you kidnapped the mafia King's daughter from his house. It is not a small thing. I am impressed. By the way, who are you guys exactly, I asked them. We are the workers of 3rd most dangerous Mafia.
Suga speaks out. After hearing this I begin to look towards namjoon but he is already watching towards me so I immediately look away and again asked them what you are saying is that Mr. Beautiful eyes are 3rd most dangerous mafia? Jimin nodded.

* you started thinking how can be a person with such beautiful eyes be in the mafia.*

I want to ask one last question can you please give me something to change. I mean I can't always wear this gown. Sorry Y/N we don't have any girl's clothes in this house because we are all men living in this house, jin told you.

* After listening to his answer. One idea popped up in your mind and you begin to speak...*

Don't worry if you don't have anything here. We can go shopping what you say? Waiting for their reply. But They all are looking towards namjoon as they are asking for his permission. Of course, they want his permission after all he is their boss. I think I need to help them so I made puppy eyes and said Please let us go shopping I can't wear this gown anymore it is very heavy and I promise I will not run away and If you still have doubt you can come with us. Jungkook added saying, Namjoon hyung please let us go it is been months since we haven't gone shopping. Namjoon took a moment to think and said, okay you all can go shopping but I am also coming with you.
And Y/N don't even try to think of running away. If you do that I will instantly shoot you. I nodded.

*What is he trying to threaten me? Doesn't he know whose daughter I am? Anyways, I don't have any other option Instead of agreeing with him.*

We all completed our breakfast and got ready to go shopping. After reaching the city mall we all entered the mall through the main gate as I about to go inside I became scared and stopped because all eyes were on me. I got scared and hide behind namjoon others were already gone inside. He started walking forward but I garb his cote from behind and stopped him from going. He turns to look at me but I am facing towards the ground. Y/N what happened why did you stop? Namjoon asked me. Firstly, I was hesitating to say but then I told him, I am scared to walk inside. there are many people and they all are staring at me. Still facing the ground. Then Namjoon said, Y/N look into my eyes. I got shocked by his statement of what is he saying in this situation. I asked him what? Namjoon again told me to look into his eyes. So this time I just do what he told me. This time also his eyes are looking as beautiful as I saw them the first time but there is some concern in them. I was busy in my thoughts until Namjoon interrupted me saying, Y/N now listen to me. They all are gazing at you just because you are wearing this long red gown that is seeking their attention. So just ignore them and if you are scared of this crowd then hold my hand and keep your eyes only on me. If you don't see them it will not border you okay. I was listening to his every word by looking at his eyes. I don't why? But somehow his words comforted me. By hearing the line just keep my eyes on him. My cheeks are turning red. I opened my mouth to speak unless Jimin called out for Namjoon, Hyung comes fast we are waiting for you guys. Namjoon without list to me grab my hand and drag me along with him saying let's go.