Hidden Connection

_ Namjoon's POV_

"I want everyone in the meeting room right now," I said before leaving the living room.

After a few minutes, I see them coming inside the meeting room one by one. All members came to the meeting room. they got quite confused when I told them to call Rosé in the meeting room.

She is not a member of our gang but she is somehow connected with us and some questions are there which will be gonna answered by her.

Rosé entered the meeting room and sit on a chair kept beside Namjoon.

"Why did you call me?" Rosé asked.

"Wait you will know," I said before starting the meeting.

I want to ask you all about that day when Y/n and I got kidnapped who told you our location?.. I mean I didn't have any tracking device at that time with me. then how did you guys able to know our location that also on the right time.

I asked them making them recall what happened on that day.

"Rosé told us about your location," jin answered.

(All eyes were on Rosé now)

"How did you come to know that Namjoon was in the danger," suga asked Rosé.

"I... Someone told me but I can't tell you his name," Rosé replied. (In a low voice)

"Do you guys remember about that email in which we got an unknown IP address?" I asked them. (Smirking)

"Yes, I remembered and I send you its IP address," jungkook replied.

"That belongs to Rosé," I said looking towards her.

Others were shocked knowing that the IP address belongs to Rosé. She was sitting there head facing the ground.

"Rosé speak something?" I asked. (Angry)

"I don't have anything to speak. There is someone whom I want you to meet. Tomorrow noon. After meeting him all your questions will be answered," She said and left the room speechless.

Next day _
At Noon,

Everyone was waiting in the living room to meet the person Rosé want us to meet.
Rosé was standing at the doorstep facing the door for that person. It was sharp noon when the doorbell rings.

Rosé instantly open the door revealing two persons standing there one was a quite strong, healthy, and muscular man, and the other one was a woman hidden behind that man.

Rosé hugged that man before dragging him inside the house holding his hand.
She introduced that man to us...

*That man*