Meeting back

_ Author's POV_

Jackson told everyone what happened till now that He knew that Namjoon kidnapped Y/n on her 20th birthday, he was the one who sends them that email using Rosé Ip's address and also that Mr

Jackson told everyone what happened till now that He knew that Namjoon kidnapped Y/n on her 20th birthday, he was the one who sends them that email using Rosé Ip's address and also that Mr. Chang kidnapped Dear (Y/n) and Namjoon.

He told them he was the one who saved Y/n on that day when she got shot by the bullet. He also told them that Y/n lost her memory temporarily because of her head injury and the doctor told him that we can't force her to remind what happened in the past. She lost her memory from her 20th birthday till the day she got shot. Hope you guys will not force her to remember her.

_ Namjoon's POV_

I got a mini attack after knowing that Y/n lost her memory which means she did not remember me and our memories together. This is hurting me from the inside but I am still a little bit happy that Y/n is alive and safe and sound in front of me.

_ End of POV_

"We came here because we want to take revenge on Mr. Chang who killed Y/n's father and I know that you also want to kill Mr. Chang so we can help each other in this mission and most importantly, I know you guys take care of Y/n so this is the safest place for her to stay," Jackson said giving a small smile.

(Everyone was looking towards Namjoon to say something.)

"You did a very good job of saving Y/n and I owe you for that. You did what a Mafia assistant should have done and I am impressed. I will like to work with you," Namjoon said while lending his hand for a handshake. (Smiling)

"Me too," Jackson replied accepting his handshake.

"And one more thing take care of Rosé and make sure you never hurt her," Namjoon told him.

"Don't worry about that," Jackson answered. (Confident)

_________________________________________

_ Y/n's POV_