I Got You

At the Shopping Mall _

_ Y/n's POV_

Heading inside the Mall I see lots of people roaming around. Seeing them made me realize that at first, I was scared to face these crowds but now that fear has gone. I don't remember who helped me to overcome it but today I am thankful to him.

_ End of POV_

_ Namjoon's POV_

I was walking behind her when I watched her stopped at the entrance of the mall. She is looking like something is going inside her head. I tried to understand her expression until I remember that she had fear of Wandering in public alone.

I quickly walked towards her holding her hand in mine and dragging her inside the mall.

"Come on Y/n let's go shopping," I said before dragging her inside the shop.

I was busy in thoughts until I found someone's cold hand interlocking with mine and dragging me inside the shop.
He is Namjoon.

It is the first time someone holds my hand with this much care and affection. I turn to look at his face just to see his dimple smile.

*This boy is making me go crazy for his dimple smile and I can't help it

*This boy is making me go crazy for his dimple smile and I can't help it.*

He took me inside a shop and selected three women's dresses and handed over them to me saying, "Y/n go try these dresses."

I stood there with a surprised face and asked him why did he want me to try these dresses.

"Why should I try these dresses? Did we are not come here to shop for you?" I said begin confused.

_ Namjoon's POV_

Now, what should I tell her? I can't tell her the truth that I brought her here to remind her about the time she spent with me. Think Namjoon... I got an idea she will surely fall for it.

_ End of POV _

"Rosé told me to take you shopping because you gonna live with us now and we have to take care of you and she also told me that you didn't go shopping for long," Namjoon said not making eye contact.

"Aww, she is so caring.. tell her that I am very thankful for her affection and I will go try these dresses," I replied before leaving to try the dresses.

Namjoon nodded.
I did a good job. I knew it! She will gonna fall for my lie. (Smirk)

After putting on my first dress selected by Namjoon I came out of the trial room to show it to Namjoon.