20th Birthday

Y\N is the only daughter of the Mafia King. Which he treasures the most. He always kept her protected and away from weapons, crime, and his enemies because of which you have always been companied by bodyguard wherever you go.

It is been a month I haven't met my papa because he was on a mission but finally I will go to meet him today. I reached my house and directly went to my dad's room. Before entering the room I knocked on the door and said I am coming in dad.

As always he was sitting on his master chair facing back at me. Dad, I am here, you said. He turns to face you with a bright smile and says, come on give me a hug, my Princess. I walked toward him and hugged him tightly and told him, I miss you dad. I stopped hugging when someone interrupted saying, hey dear did you not miss me? I turn to look in the direction from where the voice came. It is Jackson Oppa...

Name:- Jackson
Role:- mafia assistance.
Age:- 27
Characteristics:- calm, sophisticated, dashing, and smart.

Age:- 27Characteristics:- calm, sophisticated, dashing, and smart

* Jackson is your dad's assistant whom your dad trusts the most. You are very close to him. He is like your big brother.*

Jackson Oppa! I missed you also but not more than then my papa, l chuckled. He smiled back at me and said, anyways you remember tomorrow is your 20th Birthday and your Father planned a big party at our mansion. Go take a rest tomorrow will be a big day for you. I said no because I want to talk with my dad but he also told me to go take a rest. So I nodded and leave the room.

_ Author's POV _

Jackson bowed to your Father and told him that all the preparations for tomorrow's party are done. Your father replied saying, good Jackson but make sure that the security should be very tight no one without an invitation should enter the mention. I don't want any harm to my child. Jackson told him to rest assured all the security will be under his control.

_ END OF POV _

Next evening, I am getting ready for my birthday party and I wore a beautiful red dress. Your dress...

 Your dress