SUSPICIOUS NOTE

_At Basement_

Namjoon was sitting in his chair and other members also took their seats and got seated. Namjoon begin to speak, today morning I got one email saying:-

" I know what are you searching for the person who killed your parents, right? I know him. If you want to know I can tell you but there is my one condition, you have to keep Y/n safe. I knew you are hiding her make sure to hide her properly and if anything happened to her you all seven will be dead in a second.
_XYZ. "

After listening to the email everyone in the room got shocked and started thinking about who must have sent it. Jungkook broke the silence, whoever he is but how does he know Y/n is with us, and why does he want to keep Y/n safe.
Jin interrupted the discussion, whoever it is I think he knows why we kidnapped Y/n and he knows everything about us. He even knows that we are seven members and what is our mission.
Suga added saying, hyung you are thinking right he exactly knows who is the killer of Namjoon's parent but the point is why he is coming out now and even ready to tell us the killer's name just to keep Y/n safe. Jimin opens his mouth to speak, I think this person is someone for whom Y/n is important...maybe it's her boyfriend? ( all eyes were on Namjoon.)

_ Namjoon's POV_

We all were discussing that mischievous email when jimin said that it may be from Y/n's boyfriend. I don't know why but my mind is not ready to accept it that way. Suddenly, I am feeling staring at me and after coming out of my thoughts I got to see that they all were staring at me.

I don't why they all are giving me a sympathetic look but I just told them...

_End POV_

Namjoon told them, I don't think it is from her boyfriend because we all know she is kept in tight security till now and wherever she goes her guard accompanied her and she does not have a single friend till now. How can she have a boyfriend! I don't think so.
Jhope interrupted him, yahh Namjoona you know Y/n very well but it is just a few days since you both have met and how are you so sure that she doesn't have a boyfriend? Before Namjoon can reply Tae begins to speak, jhope hyung Namjoon is sure because he is Y/n's boyfriend and he will not send this email to himself like a fool. (chuckles)

Namjoon is done with them so he told them, stop it you all, and about this email, I think it must be someone who is lived in this mafia world and knows all about it because we all know that Mr. Chang knows that Y/n is with us. Whoever it is he has a very good connection with the mafia world he not only knows that we kidnapped Y/n but also who is the killer of my parents. Taehyung asked Namjoon, so boss what is your plan?

_ Author's POV_

Namjoon told them, Jungkook to check this email and quickly found out who sent it. Jin to find out every person information whoever close with Y/n. Jimin and tae you will make sure that no one is falling us and keep eyes on Mr. Chang's every move. Suga and Jhope to fill our weapons and make our men get ready for the upcoming mission. Meeting dismissed.

_ End POV _

_ Meanwhile Y/n 's POV _

Rosé told me to ask Mr. Beautiful eyes whether he likes me or not but she didn't tell me how to ask him about it. Think
Y/n think how will you going to ask him...
What if I plan a surprise for him and then ask him about what he thinks of me.
Yes, it will be a great way to ask him but I will require help from Rosé. I think I should go and ask for her help.

_ End POV_

Y/n searching for Rosé in the house and finally, I saw her in the backyard. She talking with someone on her phone.

*Rosé on phone:- don't worry I will inform you about everything but please be safe you know it is a very dangerous mission and anyhow I don't want to lose you...(saw Y/n standing beside) okay, I have work I will call you back. (Call disconnected).*

Rosé turns to talk to me, hey Y/n what happened? do you need anything? I told her that, yes I want your help with something. Rosé agreed with me and said, okay tell me what I have to do. I told her about my surprise and she gets ready to do it in one go.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading My Mafia King.

All the scenes in the story are fictional don't take them seriously.