Y/N's SURPRISE

_ AT Night_

_ Namjoon's POV_

I was studying My parent's death case in the meeting room until past midnight. The wall clock was ringing as its minute hand stops on twelve remind me to get some rest.

I got up from my seat and made my way towards the living room just to see that the whole house was blackout and silence surrounding the house.

I was not able to see a single thing and I started thinking there is something fishy here why I can't able to hear any noises. I know everyone must be sleeping right now but why I am can't able to hear their snores?

What is happening in this house? I should go and check everyone if they are alright or not.

It is difficult to find a way in this darkness but I managed to turn on my phone's torch. I turn to find the door to the boy's room but end up watching...

"Y/n? What are you doing there?" Namjoon asked ( shocked).

*Y/n standing there holding a cake with a. Lighted candle on it in her hand.*

Y/n was there holding the cake in her hand and smiling brightly looking towards me

_ End of POV_

I walked towards Mr. Beautiful eyes making sure not to light off the candle.
I stopped just a few meters away from him. Giving him a big smile.

I can tell in this darkness also his eyes are shining brighter. I was drifting away in his eyes until Mr. Beautiful eyes brought me back...

"Y/n what are you doing with this cake this late," Namjoon asked.

"This cake is for you Mr. Beautiful eyes and I have something more for you" I replied.

_ Namjoon's Pov_

She walked towards me with the cake and stop right in front of me giving me a big smile. I was confused about what is trying to do. So I asked her...

"You made this cake for me?" He asked."

Yes, I made this for you," I replied.

After hearing that Y/n made this cake for me my heart became soft and I started feeling happy.

(Namjoon's lips turned into a soft smile and he started blushing after hearing this.)