CUTE LIE

I stopped walking when I heard Mr. Beautiful eyes cold voice telling me to stop on the spot. I can feel his gaze upon me and his footsteps coming towards me. After hearing each step getting closer to me my heart started beating rapidly.

After taking few steps now he is standing exactly behind me before I can able to speak anything he grabs my wrist and pulled me and pinned me to the door.

*Still, I cannot figure out what is happening but this time I managed to not look into his eyes

*Still, I cannot figure out what is happening but this time I managed to not look into his eyes. Facing the floor I asked him what happened  Mr. Beautiful eyes?*

Again, I didn't get any reply from him instead he turned my face to look him straight into his eyes. I don't have any other choice except to look into his eyes but there was sadness in his eyes as something is giving pain to him. He broke the silence after few seconds by saying, why did you lie to me Y/N? By his sudden question, I got stuck. I asked him when did I lie to him? He replied you lied to me about your eyes infection. Why did you lie to me?

* Oh...No! I am finished now. I wore that glass just because I don't want to meet his eyes and end up falling for him. I lied to him that I got an eye infection and now he knows that there is no infection. I cannot tell him that I lied to him because if I meet his eyes I will fall for him no no... I can't do that.*

After thinking for some time I open my mouth to speak but before I can speak anything I got a push from the door behind me which tends me to fall on Namjoon and now I can feel his soft lips on mine.

I was so shocked by this sudden incident but I can't blame him for that because I was the one who falls over him. I break the kiss immediately after listening to jhope's voice who is searching for Namjoon and the one who caused us to fall. Jhope called out for Namjoon but he didn't reply to him because he was busy staring at me. Jhope leaves the room and shuts the door. He didn't see us because we were standing behind the door. It is a little bit awkward to stay in that same room after what just happened I instantly walked out of the room and made my way to the information room.

_ Namjoon's POV_

Why did Y/N lie to me? Her eyes are perfectly fine. Did she don't want to see my face? I'm I that scary? No, I need to ask her. Y/N stop right there. why did you lie to me?  Why she is taking so long to reply?

*After few seconds*

The door got opened causing Y/N to fall on me and we end up kissing each other again. I can feel her lips on mine. I am trying hard to control myself. After a few minutes Thank God she broke the kiss. if she would have kept on kissing me anymore I don't know what would I have done.

But I still don't know why did she lie to me. Anyways, I should go and talk to jhope about why did he come to find me.

_ END POV_

_INSIDE INFORMATION ROOM_

Thank God I ran away from that room

Thank God I ran away from that room. It's getting very embarrassing I kissed him two times and every time I see him my breath stops and his eyes always drive me crazy over him. I think I started falling for him... and can't help it anymore but did he like me? I don't know. I think I should ask him about it. But first, let's do the work he had given to me.

(Work Namjoon gave to you:- look out for the information on car accidents that happen 10 years ago.)

AT 9 PM

It is night and I am still searching for the information that Namjoon wants. Till now I found 3 cases of car accidents that are happened ten years ago and there are ten more files which I haven't touched. I am sleepy but still, I kept on the search. After few minutes I found one more car accident that happened ten years ago and surprisingly it happened at Busan my birthplace and there are some pictures of the incident and one car's number plate and don't know why but I am getting a feeling that I have seen this number somewhere but when I don't remember.

__________________________________________

All events are fictional so please don't take them seriously.

Thanks for reading My Mafia King and Remember to vote.