Last day at hometown

I was at home, packing up my last box before leaving at midnight, when I heard my room door open. "All packed, darling?" "Yes. I'm done mum. Do you need any help packing?" She nodded no. "If you're done, you can go out for a bit and come home before 8:00, just to look around the town before we leave." I smiled, which told her that it was a yes.

After bringing my last 2 boxes down in the living room, I decided to head out. My heart aches a little, leaving my hometown just because of a jealous man spreading fake rumours to everyone. Who knew just one teen boy could spread something so fake to the whole city in just a day. But that wasn't the only reason. Mum got a job in Japan. I also felt excited coz I was going on a new journey. New start. Sliding my shoes on, I could now feel all different kind of emotions erupt in me- "Don't forget these. You gotta be happy before we leave." I looked over my shoulder to see what your mum wanted you to not forget. My sunglasses and dad's favourite cap that he gave to me the other day. "Thanks mum. I was just about to forget those. You saved my day, my hero." "*giggle* You're welcome sweetie. You are my hero too. You gotta stay hidden from those big bad monsters (the civilians) or there'll eat you up." She said in a joking tone. I laughed with her. After shrugging on my coat, I twisters the door handle and headed out. My mum was about to close the door when........

"Dad! You're back early." I exclaimed, giving him a hug. "I wanted to see you before you leave. I'm gonna miss you both so much." ...........

Welcome to my second book. Hope you enjoy it. It is continued maybe 100-200 chapters but maybe more.

I got this idea when I was at school and hanging out with my friends at lunchtime and then poof

I got this idea of writing a story about moving out and joining- not gonna say.

See ya on the next chap.

Published : 27/9/21