Talks

TW⚠️: Mentions of horrible writing of fighting.

"In my opinion, I think that you shouldn't force me to admit to things."

"Awww why not? I wanna know more about you and your love interests. Please Freya? Pretty please with three galloped ice cream and a cherry on top?"

"Well now you are being extra."

You might be wandering what might be going on right now. Let me take you back to the beginning of the day.

3 hours and 30 minutes ago
8:45 am

I was in class, seated at my seat, talking to Mina who was sitting in front of me. ".....yeah. Sometimes I do wonder what went through their heads when they said those." I said, commenting to what Mina said about American boys. Or any kind of boys.

"Get back to your seats everyone. Class has started." Mr. Aizawa said walking in to the classroom. "Good morning everyone. Today we will be doing one on one battles. Get into your hero costumes and meet me outside in 10." Oh right~. Some action time.

I made my way to the changing room with my hero suit in hand, whilst chatting away with the girls. Well two girls to be exact. Mina and Jiro. "...so life didn't go the way you wanted it to go then back there?" Jiro asked.

"Nope. Well it started off well, but from then on, it went downhill. I don't even know the reason why they didn't like me. I mean come on, if they didn't like me, they could've just said so...even though, that wouldn't do much change..... but I would've tried to fix it or something. Boys and girls there just despised me. I mean I know the reason behind it, but you know...." I replied, sorta getting off topic.

We made it into the changing room and got changed.

Hero suit:

(Ignore the fire

(Ignore the fire. And art belongs to rightful owner.)

"Damn Freyaaaaaa. Your costume is fire bro. I'm sure you'll get eyes on you once we get out." I turned around to see who said that, even though I already knew who it was.

"You're saying all that but look at your costume. It fits around your body in the right ways, Mina. You can't go around saying things like while you look like a....a.....a....-" I said trying to find the right word to describe her. But I was interrupted by Jiro.

"Like a snack." She said, looking up from her phone at both me and Mina. Damn Jiro.

We all got out and met up with Aizawa at the place he told us to go. "Alright class, this is how it's going to go. The first pair will go up. They will battle until one surrenders or is on the ground. Until all the pairs have gone, the one standing would go against the next student that won." Mr. Aizawa spoke. Ooooh I wonder who I'm gonna fight. Aizawa looked at the clipboard he had in hand and read out the first pair. "First pair to go up is Tsuyu Asui vs. Ochaco Ururaka." Interesting. Who will win?