A trip it is/Who are you?

"Your hand, Freya. What happened to it?" Mina said, swinging her legs, from where she was sitting on my desk.

"Oh, I touched broken glass."

Right now, we were waiting for Present Mic to take over the lesson.

Denki walks in after returning from the toilets, his hands covered in water. He slowly approached Bakugo and splashed him with them.

Silence.

Even from the back of the classroom, I could hear him growling.

"You're dead, Dunce Face."

"AYOOO MY FELLOW STUDENTS- WHAT IS THIS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AURA IN THIS CLASSROOM?!?" Present Mic said, finally entering the class. "TO YOUR SEATS ALL OF YOU."

----------

"BYE MINA!!! SEE YA TOMORROW!!!"

"BYE MY BELOVED GIRLFRIEND!!"

After waving aggressively at each of the Bakusquad, me Shoto and Bakugo made our way to the shops for a new frame. "So, any news on that father of yours?" I asked Shoto, as we were leading the 'trip'.

He thought about it for a bit, before speaking, "No, except for the fact he will be going abroad for a mission."

"Oh, I've heard of that. My dad is doinnnnn- oops, not suppose to say that."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"You got me curious."

"Sorry."

I looked behind to see where Bakugo was. He was strolling slowly, with his hands deep in his pocket, staring deeply and angrily at Shoto.

Once we made it into the store, we took our separate ways to go look for a perfect frame.

After 5 minutes or so, we all came together, with one in each hand. I brought all 6 of them, incase the same incident happens again. Then I'll have some spares. I also brought a small snack for all three of us.

"I'll be going on my way then, get home safe Freya.....and Bakugo." Shoto said, muching on his treat.

I waved at him, "yeah, you too. Get home safe." However, the blonde beside me only scoffed and started walking the opposite way. I ran after Bakugo and started walking at the same speed as him.

"You dumbass, why you leave me behind?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

He looked at me with tired and angry vermillion orbs, "who the fuck you calling dumbass, shorty?"

"This blonde haired guy, with very bootiful red eyes and a scowl on his face 24/7, that is currently standing next to me. Second, I am NOT that short compared to you."

All he was doing now was growling like some dog who was getting ready to attack.

----------

"Bla bla bla bla bla-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!"

"Ok."

"......"

"Speak then."

"Tch. You better be-"

"OLD MACDONALD'S HAD A FARM. E I E I O. AND ON HIS FARM HE HAD A-"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

I quickly ran into the gates and stood by the door of my house. I turned to where I could see Bakugo through the gaps of the fence, where he was standing by his door, and stuck my tongue out at him. Before he could do anything I opened the door and shouted, "BYE LOSER. SEE YA TOMORROW!"

I quickly shut the door behind me, laughing to myself. I removed my shoes and placed them neatly on the shoe rack and turned around, with the bag of picture frames on my wrist.

I stopped.

I stared at the person standing in front of me. Am I dreaming? I can't be.
I approached her.

Without realising, tears were slowly running down my cheeks. "Mitsuri? Oh my god. You have no idea how happy i am to see you right now." I spoke in a shaky voice. I went in to hug her.

Shocked that she didn't hug me back, I looked at her face.

"Um, who are you?"

"What?"

.
.
.
.
.

"I'm-I'm you're best friend. Don't-don't you remember?"

"I...I can't...remember. Sorry."

I was speechless.

"I feel like I know you. I know that i know you. But....I-i can't remember at this moment." She said.

Another moment of silence, before footsteps were heard. Mitsuri's mum.

"Freya. Hi. I'll explain this all to you."

----------

It all made sense now, but it still hurt.
"So, by tomorrow she will remember everything?"

"Hopefully. It hurts me to see this her like this." She said.

I wiped away my dry tears. Just then, my phone was ringing. I took it out to see who it was. Mina.

"Crap. She's definitely going to question." I mumbled to myself.

I got up to wash my face and drank a glass of water before calling her.

Mina: Hey girlie

Freya: Hey Minmin. What's up?

Mina: Iiiii was wondering if you'd like to hang ouuuuut. Me, you, Jiro, Tsu and Ururaka.

Freya: Sure. Why not. Doesn't sound bad.

Mina: Great. See you in a bit.

Freya: Yeah-wait today?!?

Mina: umm, Nah. Not today. Maybe tomorrow?

Freya: sure. It is Friday-oh sweet sugar plum.

Mina: What was that for?

Freya: Oh, my way of stopping myself from swearing. *mumble to self*Now I need to cancel that. That's fine.

Mina: I don't know what you said, but do what you said. Anyways see you in school tomorrow. Bye GF.

Freya: Bye....GF.

I called Bakugo. It rang twice before he picked up.

Bakugo: What do you want?
Freya: Hey.
Bakugo: WHAT!?
Freya: So....imma have to cancel tomorrow.
Bakugo: Why?
Freya: To hang out with Mina.
Bakugo: You cannot.
Freya: Oh yeah? And who are you to tell me that, huh?
Bakugo: .......
Freya: Exactly-
Bakugo: Your neighbour, your project partner, your rival, the next number one hero, your training partner, can't believe I'm gonna say this but, the leader of this stupid 'Bakusquad'
Freya: ....Woah, first of, those aren't actual reasons.
Bakugo: So fucking what?!?
Freya: I have a life out of fighting you, ya know?"
Bakugo: Tch. Fine.
Freya: Thanks. Or...
Bakugo: or what?
Freya: You can always join.
Bakugo: Fuck off.
Freya: Bye loser.
Bakugo: WHAT DID YA CA-

Before he could finish, I cut the call, laughing. He sure knows how to bring on the good mood in someone, without knowing how to.

Make sure to vote
It'll make me happy 😊
                            👇
                       👉 ⭐️ 👈
                             👆
Hope you enjoyed
See you in the next chap
I didn't know what else to write.
Published:14/02/23