It's you and me

Long chapter ahead. Enjoy ;)

Aunt Aika drove us home today. But the ride home wasn't a quiet and boring ride. Songs blasting from the radio, both Aunt Aika and I singing to our heart's content. Little baby Kei was sitting in his car seat, vibing to the songs with us.

Once we made it home, I helped little baby Kei out his car seat and brought him inside the house. "Oh MoThEr, guess who's HoMe!!" I heard footsteps from above, meaning that she was coming downstairs.

"Ah, you guys are back. Hello sweet daughter of mine. I just finished placing your luggage away and organising your stuff in the correct places for you in the guest room, sis."(yes, they have a guest room, even though I never mentioned it.)

Wait what-
Wait hold up-
Baby Kei- Aunt Aika- they be staying here?!?!
HOW DID I NOT FIGURE THIS OUT YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!?
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. OHMYGODIHMYGODOHMYGODIHMYGODIndjdjeisjsjsjsjsisjsjmxmcn.

//*Author-chan : stop overreacting Freya.

Freya : HOW CAN I NOT OVER REACT. BABY KEI IS HERE!!! WITH MEEEEEEEE. I GET TO SEE HIM E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y NOW!!!!! WOOOOOOOO-

Author-chan : GAHHHHH STOP YELLING. I'm right next to you, geez. We'll see about that. But, anyways, we have a special guest with us today, not so special cus they've been here before......welcome-

Bakugo : I can speak for myself, thank you very fucking much.

Author-chan : Language young man. (Whispers)Oh I know what to do. *smirks*

Bakugo : what the f*beep* are you looking at with that face?!? *face of realisation* OI WHAT THE F*beep*. YOU F*BEEP* DUMB*BEEP*

Author-chan : alright that's enough for now. Let's continue with the story. I had too much fun with this 😂😂😂😂

Bakugo : *mutters* you're an idiot*//

Once I was changed into comfy clothes, I decided to make tiktoks, because I felt like I was behind on social media.

I had a list of songs and dances to do.

The order was :
Jiggle jiggle
Wait a minute
Gyaru
Paro
Gomi gomi
Love story by Indila
Timber
Rover
*The hand trend
The mushroom song

*

"Post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post aaaaaaaaand post" I said. I was upstairs for about an hour and a half during the whole process of making and posting. After posting my latest tiktoks, I went downstairs to play with Kei. (You know after watching some episodes of 'Falling into your smile' for some reason I feel so happy that I named him Kei. Cus it sound like K. K and Cheng are 2 of the finest people in the group, 😩🤤😅☠- anyways let's get back) When I went downstairs, I saw that he was sleeping. So instead I decided to go next door to annoy someone.

"Ma, I'm gonna go next door for a bit"

"That's alright. Just remember to be back before it gets dark. And don't cause any trouble, knowing you I know you would do something."

"No promises, but see you later. Bye aunt."

After saying goodbye, I ran out the door and made my way next door. Keep in mind I was barefoot. I knocked on the door, but once my hand came in contact with the door, it already, very slowly, started to open. "Strange." I slowly stepped into the house, calling out for everyone. "Mrs. Bakugo? Bakugo? Mr. Bakugo? Anyone home?"