Up and moving

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep......"
I woke to the sounds of beeps. My head was hurting so badly. I slowly opened my eyes to see the familiar white ceiling. A hospital. Unable to lift my head, I looked around side to side for god knows what. I lifted my arms and noticed they were covered in bandages.

----------

"She has, unfortunately, forgotten some of her memories. However, there's nothing to be worried about. Her memories will return within a day and a half." The doctor said. I looked through the glass part at my daughter.

After that, two adults came and brought me in a tight yet careful and light hug. A young boy that looked around my age stood by the door. "Ummmm..." I said.

They both got off me, and looked at me in both relief and hurt. "Sorry, we must've hurt you. How are you feeling now, darling?"

"I'm.....fine. But, do I know you guys?"

They looked at me in shock. A few seconds went by in silent. They sat down on the chairs provided near the bed. "I-I was not really expecting this." The woman muttered. "We're your parents, sweetheart. Don't worry, everything will be fine soon."

"Umm, one more thing. Why am I in a hospital?"

Both adults looked at each other before looking at me. The man spoke "something happened and you were injured. It's best to tell you once you are better." Ending it with a smile.

----------

"~WHO'S SEXY?~"
"~I'M SEXY~"
"~WHO'S SEXY?~"
"~I'M SEXY~"
"~WHO'S SEXY?~"
"~I'M SEXY~"
"~I'M SEXY~"
"~FUCK IT UP!!~"

I went to recollect my phone and looked at the tiktok.

"Woooo. THAT WAS GREAT DENKS."

I posted it and waited for it to have loaded and showed him. "Damn girl, you're famous." He said looking at my account on my phone.

"Oh what. Yeah, I guess I am." I said retreating my phone.

Comments started dropping in one after the other.

'Who's the new guy?'
'Is that a pikachu!?'
'ANOTHER TIKTOK FROM @FREYA•-• ♡'
'AMAZING AS EVER!!!'

'Ugghh not again'
'I still don't know why I follow her'

"Oh wow, looks like they still follow me. Told them to stop following me ages ago. Guess they just wanna ruin me day." I said, looking as more hate comments were there.

"Don't worry, bestie. I enjoyed that. CAN WE DO THAT AGAIN?!?!?"

"Wait really? OMG YES."

---------

"So, moral of the story, your dad's a bitch?"

"Affirmative."

"Big word. Anyways, wanna come over to mines to continue with the project?"

"Sure."

----------

I sat up from the hospital bed and placed my feet on the cool tiles. Shivers going up my spine. I slowly stood and went to the bathroom.

When I returned to the bed, the boy around my age was in the room. He was equally bandaged up as I was. I sat on the bed, before he spoke. "You're really the idiot for letting that bitch do that to you. You could've fought back and at least stopped him from doing what he did and maybe even escaped. But umm, I guess, I'm glad you're even moving."

.......

"What. Need to say anything? Spill it."

"Who are you?"