UA (pt.2) lunch

Uncle, no sensei resumed his teaching. I listened carefully coz now I'm part of the class.

I started to get bored so I decided I wanted to annoy people. I was sitting behind a boy with red and white hair. Like candy cane. I started off by kicking his chair. He didn't look back, so I kicked it again. And again. And again.............and again. 

Finally he turned around. I felt bad for annoying him, but what can I do, I was bored. 

He turned to face me and said in a monotone voice, "what do you want?" He's very good looking. " Hi I was bored and wanted to make friends. " and without saying another word he turned around. Uuggh people can be boring sometimes

After 3 whole hours of lessons, it was finally lunchtime. I stood up, stretched then got my bento box from my back. I walked past uncle. "Hey uncle Zawa, did you know your class is so not fun?" He looked at me and sighed. "Actually they are kinda chaotic." I gave him an ' are you sure' look and went to lunch. before I headed out , he said one more thing that was a fact, "Plus they are still heroes in training. You're like a pro hero..........in training." I then headed out. I was searching for a certain blonde bumper car. As I carried on walking down the corridor, there was a group of students walking ahead of me that were in my class, and it looked like they were bugging one of their friends. I walked up to them and the person they were bugging was the boy I was looking for. "Hello again, bumper car." He clicked his tongue and kept walking, ignoring my presence. " Hey, don't walk off like that. You never walked away from me like that before,  why suddenly? " I shrugged it off and ran up to him.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I assumed that the rest were catching up to us. Once i reached Mr.Neighbour, I rested my arm on his shoulder, whilst still walking. It seemed like he didn't mind so I left my arm there. We arrived at the eating area. I say beside him and opened my bento box. The rest of them also sat down and were now staring at me.......or more like staring at my lunch. I took my first bite. "Mmmmmmmhhm" I didn't realise I was starving until now. I looked up at my classmates, who were still staring at my lunch, and asked, "uuuh....do you guys want some or something?" They had stars in their eyes when I said that. A pink alien girl then answered for all of them by saying , "yes please!" I gave them all a bitesize of my food. All but except one. Yep. The blonde beside me. I asked him if he wanted some, it looked like he wanted some. I took a spoonful of my stir fried noodles and bought it to his lips. He opened his mouth after a while and ate it. I then started eating again.

 "Mmmmmmhm. Whoever made your lunch, is like a chef. Who made your food?!!?" I looked up at who was talking and it was the pink alien girl again. " awe thank you for the complement.....or whataver .....but I appreciate it. By the way I made it. " I replied, trying g to not sound rude.

Hi sorry for the long wait.

What happen is that my phone shut down and isn't turning back on.

SOOOO.....I am using my sister's tablet to continue my stories and it's a bit hard cuz I have to use both hand to hold of and if it was my phone it would have been  and it has been over 3 weeks since it stopped workout g.....I'm sad I want it to turn back on...hopefully it doess........anyways, sorry for the short chapter. I'll make a part 3 soon.

Bye.....

Published : 12/8/21