Locked myself away

After what happened, I didn't leave my bed. I skipped dinner and went straight to bed. I cried myself to sleep.

Mum did come to see if I was okay, but........
She got no answer. I know how much it's worrying her, but I can't bring myself to look at anyone in their face.

----------

"Come on, dear. Please open the door. Tell me what's bothering you. If I did anything wrong, I'm sorry, just please let me come in."

"............."

I tried to muffle my cries, but it was no use. I cried uncontrollably. "I'M A MONSTER!!!! I KEEP HURTING EVERYONE!!!!"

----------

Aunt's POV:

"Has she come out yet?"

"No. I'm worried. She isn't telling what is wrong as well. Its worrying me so much."

"At least eat something sis. How do you think she will feel of she finds out you're not eating yourself, hm?"
"...........I'll go give it a try, you eat something."

I went upstairs to my niece's door. She's been in there for 1 and a half days, without eating or drinking anything.

I raised my fist to the door to knock, but it opened. There I saw Freya staring at me.

----------

She came down.......but went back to her room again.

There was a knock at the door. I went to open it, only to see the son from next door. "Hello."

"Um...hi."

"Anything you need?" I asked.

He looked around the house before answering. "Uuuuuhhhhh......."

"If you are looking for Freya, she.....locked herself in her room. Maybe.....you should try and get her out of there."

I moved aside to let him in. I watched as he removed his footwear and went upstairs.

Bakugo's POV

The fuck?? Why the hell did this dumbass lock herself up?!?

I raised my fist to knock on the door, when it opened on it's own. She had a grey hoodie on, her face covered with the hood. I unintentionally looked down but jerked my head back up. What the hell. Is she not wearing anything inside?!? Her legs.

"What do you need?" She asked. Her voice sounding dead.

Uuuuuhhhhh, why did I come here for? Oh yeah. I was bored.

"....."

"Nothing, now bye" she said, closing the door to her room. But before she did, I stopped it.

"The fuck is your problem?? Yesterday you just run out, and now you're being all cold. What do you want?? Attention? I'll give you attention."

Wait

That sound wrong.

"....no, I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little down that's it. I don't want to bore you with it so you should get going." She was about to close the door again, but my hand was in the way so.......

BAMM

............

MY FUCKING HAND.

I pulled my hand away from the door and examined it.

"I-um I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't see it there. Here uh come in, I'll check it for you. I'm so so so sorry." She rambled on. The idiot pulled me into her room and made me sit on her bed. I waited for her to return, whilst I winced quietly.

---------

.........

.........

"That's all?"

"Ok, I don't know what happened. I-I just suddenly felt angry and then I felt upset and then both at the same time then I just- I don't know. Ok. Mood swings. My emotions are out of place."

"Hhhmmm."

......yes, I did stay and listen to her ramble on about what the fuck happened to her.

After a few minutes of silence, there was a knock on the door. I looked towards it to see the idiot's mum.

"Hey....I just came to check on you guys. Seems like you're doing better."

Make sure to vote
It'll make me happy 😊
                            👇
                       👉 ⭐️ 👈
                             👆
Hope you enjoyed
See you in the next chap
Published:26/11/22