Back to normal.....I guess

She came closer and closer until she was face to face with me. She spoke to me in the fakest sweet voice, "oh Freya- I mean Gadget, how I missed you. I hope we can be friends again."

I wanted to use my quirk so badly on her, but I can't.

"Don't think of using your quirk on me, DaRlInG. You know it won't work."

"I never said I was. But for your information, I don't wanna be friends with you. Not now. Not ever. If you'd excuse me, I was with my real friends." I spoke, looking her dead in the eyes.

I know that to some extent she was scared of me, because I've overheard her once before. She's a great fan of my mother, but somehow decides to bug me whenever she sees me.

Finally processing everything, I asked "Hold on. How come you're here when it was meant to be Class 1 only? Did you move classes or something?"

"Oh no no. I begged Mr. Shift and your pretty little teacher, Mr. Alex to let me join this trip." She said, smiling evilly.

This bitch.

She took a few steps back, and to my eyes, it seemed as if she was activating her quirk. I could see her glitch from real to invisibility. I made two small yet heavy metal balls, hiding them behind my back, where only Mina, Tsu, Jiro and Ururaka can see.

"Freya. What are you doing?!?" They yelled.

I looked back and whispered to them, "this won't take long. I promise. We can go to my place after this."

I turned back around. She was nowhere to be seen. I looked around and she was by my side. I quickly activated my quirk and made a chain coming from one metal ball to the other, and waiting for the correct time. As soon as I saw her not glitch, I quickly tied the metal around her body, restraining her from fighting back and made a run for it with the girls.

—————

We arrived in front of my house, breathing heavily.

We entered and removed our shoes. "That was something." Everyone agreed. We went to freshen up and sit around.

"You guys can go downstairs. I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick, change and join." They nodded and made their way downstairs.

Once I made it back to the bathroom, I went to close the door when......

"Wait....."

I opened up the door again just to be pushed back by a tight embrace. From the impact, I didn't know who it was until I heard their voice.

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry.......Freya."

Misturi.

I returned the embrace but more tighter, holding her close as she started to cry. "You did nothing wrong. Don't cry."

—————

After calming her down and getting changed, I made my way downstairs to the girls. "Hey girlies. Sorry for taking long."